Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling lvl 25 w/ Eliminate
Lookin to sell my tricked out boy ^^ He's level 25 with Eliminate, 2x ambush, and 3x berserker! I'm hoping for around 400k which is less than the price of buying a full set of battle stones. (he's posted for a little more on the auction house to compensate for the sales tax, but ill take him down and sell directly if you like) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11531710][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/115318/11531710_350.png[/img][/url]
Lookin to sell my tricked out boy ^^ He's level 25 with Eliminate, 2x ambush, and 3x berserker! I'm hoping for around 400k which is less than the price of buying a full set of battle stones. (he's posted for a little more on the auction house to compensate for the sales tax, but ill take him down and sell directly if you like)

11531710_350.png
ouo
Boop
Boop
ouo
@Mirodis I'm interested but I don't have that much treasure... Would you be willing to haggle or do item trades? I'd love to add him to my team, if that's the case~
@Mirodis I'm interested but I don't have that much treasure... Would you be willing to haggle or do item trades? I'd love to add him to my team, if that's the case~
tsm-potions8.png

K5ijH6S.png

Ghost

[they/them]
[gray-ace]
[FR +1]

K5ijH6S.png
also down to trade hatchlings/dragons that I might have. I can nest any of my pairs as well if you like of their aesthetics!
also down to trade hatchlings/dragons that I might have. I can nest any of my pairs as well if you like of their aesthetics!
tsm-potions8.png

K5ijH6S.png

Ghost

[they/them]
[gray-ace]
[FR +1]

K5ijH6S.png
@lastghostling I would but I need the treasure for a lair expansion :c I could probably go down to 300k but that's all I could do
@lastghostling I would but I need the treasure for a lair expansion :c I could probably go down to 300k but that's all I could do
ouo
@Mirodis If you give me a couple days I can grind up the treasure! I'd really love to add him to my team. I understand if you get another offer though so no hard feelings if you do :)
@Mirodis If you give me a couple days I can grind up the treasure! I'd really love to add him to my team. I understand if you get another offer though so no hard feelings if you do :)
tsm-potions8.png

K5ijH6S.png

Ghost

[they/them]
[gray-ace]
[FR +1]

K5ijH6S.png