Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Looking for a plague nest rental?
I need red eyes for a fandragon im making, is anyone willing to rent out their plague nests? I can pay like 10kt or whatever u deem fit within reason
And if it is alright, if you could keep breeding them until an orca/ruby/cerulean male hatches. Both parents have the same primary and tertiary, so only the secondary is gonna be different. You can keep or exalt any child that hatches otherwise.
if this seems like something anyone is willing to do please respond! Thank you so much
I need red eyes for a fandragon im making, is anyone willing to rent out their plague nests? I can pay like 10kt or whatever u deem fit within reason
And if it is alright, if you could keep breeding them until an orca/ruby/cerulean male hatches. Both parents have the same primary and tertiary, so only the secondary is gonna be different. You can keep or exalt any child that hatches otherwise.
if this seems like something anyone is willing to do please respond! Thank you so much
I have a nest open, go ahead and send them in a CR. And 10kt sounds perfect
I have a nest open, go ahead and send them in a CR. And 10kt sounds perfect
@Vitsaus thank you so much! Sorry for the late reply, sending them over rn. I appreciate it a lot!
@Vitsaus thank you so much! Sorry for the late reply, sending them over rn. I appreciate it a lot!