Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalting 7 Digits?
1 2 3 4
aurora if you do this i Will cry
aurora if you do this i Will cry
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
I’m gonna be honest, I also say no. I love oldies! But I seriously can’t afford most of them. 6 digits are way out of my budget. Maybe someday when most of my WIPs are done, but not anytime soon. The price of 7 digits will rise with time regardless. For me, when I find myself with a 7 digit, I am gleeful and happy. I am more willing to pay higher for a dragon if it’s older, especially if it’s a 7 digit. But if the prices got raised through exalting just to make them super expensive? I’d honestly give up on owning them. I would personally prefer to let their prices rise naturally with time.
I’m gonna be honest, I also say no. I love oldies! But I seriously can’t afford most of them. 6 digits are way out of my budget. Maybe someday when most of my WIPs are done, but not anytime soon. The price of 7 digits will rise with time regardless. For me, when I find myself with a 7 digit, I am gleeful and happy. I am more willing to pay higher for a dragon if it’s older, especially if it’s a 7 digit. But if the prices got raised through exalting just to make them super expensive? I’d honestly give up on owning them. I would personally prefer to let their prices rise naturally with time.
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
This thread has really peaked my interest. I'm wondering is there a real desire to save dragons that are 5 to 6 years old? I used to run an exalt fodder rescue but I have up when the dragon market became so flooded that digging through them everyday to find unique and interesting d agons became impossible. I used to save adult dragons under 10k and sell them all for a flat rate of 10k or the equivalent in gems or food.

Would anyone be interested in something similar for 5 or six year old dragons? I miss running Exalt Fodder Finds and this sounds like something I could feasibly do. I'm in the auction house every five seconds anyway or at least I used to be.
This thread has really peaked my interest. I'm wondering is there a real desire to save dragons that are 5 to 6 years old? I used to run an exalt fodder rescue but I have up when the dragon market became so flooded that digging through them everyday to find unique and interesting d agons became impossible. I used to save adult dragons under 10k and sell them all for a flat rate of 10k or the equivalent in gems or food.

Would anyone be interested in something similar for 5 or six year old dragons? I miss running Exalt Fodder Finds and this sounds like something I could feasibly do. I'm in the auction house every five seconds anyway or at least I used to be.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
[quote name="Sorel" date="2021-05-08 19:03:50" ] This thread has really peaked my interest. I'm wondering is there a real desire to save dragons that are 5 to 6 years old? I used to run an exalt fodder rescue but I have up when the dragon market became so flooded that digging through them everyday to find unique and interesting d agons became impossible. I used to save adult dragons under 10k and sell them all for a flat rate of 10k or the equivalent in gems or food. Would anyone be interested in something similar for 5 or six year old dragons? I miss running Exalt Fodder Finds and this sounds like something I could feasibly do. I'm in the auction house every five seconds anyway or at least I used to be. [/quote] I would definitely be interested, I try to catch cheap 5+ year old dragons whenever I spot them. I check the ah a couple times a day, it would be nice to know there's another set of eyes out there
Sorel wrote on 2021-05-08 19:03:50:

I would definitely be interested, I try to catch cheap 5+ year old dragons whenever I spot them. I check the ah a couple times a day, it would be nice to know there's another set of eyes out there
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
[quote name="@Sorel" date="2021-05-08 19:03:50" ] This thread has really peaked my interest. I'm wondering is there a real desire to save dragons that are 5 to 6 years old? I used to run an exalt fodder rescue but I have up when the dragon market became so flooded that digging through them everyday to find unique and interesting d agons became impossible. I used to save adult dragons under 10k and sell them all for a flat rate of 10k or the equivalent in gems or food. Would anyone be interested in something similar for 5 or six year old dragons? I miss running Exalt Fodder Finds and this sounds like something I could feasibly do. I'm in the auction house every five seconds anyway or at least I used to be. [/quote] If you can find any in my range that are not related to my similiarly-aged dragons, I WOULD be interested. At this point I need a convoluted family tree to keep track of the majority of my 4 years and younger dragons, lol.
@Sorel wrote on 2021-05-08 19:03:50:

If you can find any in my range that are not related to my similiarly-aged dragons, I WOULD be interested. At this point I need a convoluted family tree to keep track of the majority of my 4 years and younger dragons, lol.
[quote name="Banescale" date="2021-05-08 19:09:32" ] [quote name="Sorel" date="2021-05-08 19:03:50" ] This thread has really peaked my interest. I'm wondering is there a real desire to save dragons that are 5 to 6 years old? I used to run an exalt fodder rescue but I have up when the dragon market became so flooded that digging through them everyday to find unique and interesting d agons became impossible. I used to save adult dragons under 10k and sell them all for a flat rate of 10k or the equivalent in gems or food. Would anyone be interested in something similar for 5 or six year old dragons? I miss running Exalt Fodder Finds and this sounds like something I could feasibly do. I'm in the auction house every five seconds anyway or at least I used to be. [/quote] I would definitely be interested, I try to catch cheap 5+ year old dragons whenever I spot them. I check the ah a couple times a day, it would be nice to know there's another set of eyes out there [/quote] Huh I guess I'll overhaul the fodder finds thread (if it still exists) and put some dragons in it :) I have a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/6774/1585575?name=&type=undefined]whole tab[/url] of 7 digit oldies I snagged that fell under the 10k adult fodder price but I just figured nobody would be interested all that much for anything over 6 digits.
Banescale wrote on 2021-05-08 19:09:32:
Sorel wrote on 2021-05-08 19:03:50:

I would definitely be interested, I try to catch cheap 5+ year old dragons whenever I spot them. I check the ah a couple times a day, it would be nice to know there's another set of eyes out there

Huh I guess I'll overhaul the fodder finds thread (if it still exists) and put some dragons in it :) I have a whole tab of 7 digit oldies I snagged that fell under the 10k adult fodder price but I just figured nobody would be interested all that much for anything over 6 digits.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
TBH, I hadn't realized 7 digits were considered old/expensive now.

I've been on this site too long...
TBH, I hadn't realized 7 digits were considered old/expensive now.

I've been on this site too long...
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="Stormvale" date="2021-05-08 17:55:47" ] Dragons shouldn't be exalted to manipulate the market. [/quote]
Stormvale wrote on 2021-05-08 17:55:47:
Dragons shouldn't be exalted to manipulate the market.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Don’t ever do that. Its destroying history
Don’t ever do that. Its destroying history
[quote name="@Sorel" date="2021-05-08 19:03:50" ] This thread has really peaked my interest. I'm wondering is there a real desire to save dragons that are 5 to 6 years old? I used to run an exalt fodder rescue but I have up when the dragon market became so flooded that digging through them everyday to find unique and interesting d agons became impossible. I used to save adult dragons under 10k and sell them all for a flat rate of 10k or the equivalent in gems or food. Would anyone be interested in something similar for 5 or six year old dragons? I miss running Exalt Fodder Finds and this sounds like something I could feasibly do. I'm in the auction house every five seconds anyway or at least I used to be. [/quote] I would love that!! I have a real soft spot for old dragons, I'd love a ping if you end up opening that :^)
@Sorel wrote on 2021-05-08 19:03:50:

I would love that!! I have a real soft spot for old dragons, I'd love a ping if you end up opening that :^)
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
1 2 3 4