Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Comeback Cleanup] 4-5y/o Dragons
Hey all! I've recently come back to Flight Rising after several years and wanted to get started on a few different breeding projects, but I've got about 30 or so 4-5 year old dragons taking up space.

They're not the prettiest, and most are 8-digits, but I know folks are interested in these types of things so I figured I'd make a post instead of putting them up in the AH or hoping someone accidentally stumbles across my profile.

You can find two sale tabs in my Lair and Hibernal Den. Honestly I don't even know how to price them, so just make an offer.

(I also have an "Original Elders" tab in my Den that houses some of my favorite Spirals, but I'm holding onto them for more sentimental reasons than practical, so I'd be willing to part with some of them for the right price, too.)

Thanks for reading, have a wonderful day!
Hey all! I've recently come back to Flight Rising after several years and wanted to get started on a few different breeding projects, but I've got about 30 or so 4-5 year old dragons taking up space.

They're not the prettiest, and most are 8-digits, but I know folks are interested in these types of things so I figured I'd make a post instead of putting them up in the AH or hoping someone accidentally stumbles across my profile.

You can find two sale tabs in my Lair and Hibernal Den. Honestly I don't even know how to price them, so just make an offer.

(I also have an "Original Elders" tab in my Den that houses some of my favorite Spirals, but I'm holding onto them for more sentimental reasons than practical, so I'd be willing to part with some of them for the right price, too.)

Thanks for reading, have a wonderful day!
[12h Bump!]
[12h Bump!]
Try posting in the Old Oaks Dragon Rescue if you have trouble re-homing them, they take exactly these type of dragons. I also do a small rescue giving old dragons away to new players (link in my signature). :) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2725086][img]https://i.gyazo.com/18346c4d80baecce3e9a16c9315eaf7b.png[/img][/url]
Try posting in the Old Oaks Dragon Rescue if you have trouble re-homing them, they take exactly these type of dragons. I also do a small rescue giving old dragons away to new players (link in my signature). :)

18346c4d80baecce3e9a16c9315eaf7b.png
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png