Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mass Sale 25% OFF - New 5/13 (Plush)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@demonweasal I think I'll just grab arcane gift and little universe for however much that'll be in gems if that's alright :) got a coatl pair that those would look stunning on
@demonweasal I think I'll just grab arcane gift and little universe for however much that'll be in gems if that's alright :) got a coatl pair that those would look stunning on
@Sorrelfur

Sure thing! Please just set up a CR ^.^

Total of 189 gems for both.
@Sorrelfur

Sure thing! Please just set up a CR ^.^

Total of 189 gems for both.
Hello! Just wondering how much it would be for Magic Erosion, a little universe, and the strange chest scenes

@demonweasel
Hello! Just wondering how much it would be for Magic Erosion, a little universe, and the strange chest scenes

@demonweasel
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@demonweasel

eliminate for 216 gems?
@demonweasel

eliminate for 216 gems?
@demonweasal I sent the cr I think :D I've been on hiatus awhile still learning how to set them up haha
@demonweasal I sent the cr I think :D I've been on hiatus awhile still learning how to set them up haha
@TheoDemoine - Unfortunately, all I have left is the strange chest scene. It'll be 5g or 6.5kt ^.^

@kaledactyl - Currently eliminates are going for 280g and they don't qualify for my discount since they're over 100g. If you're interested in battle stones though, I'm running raffle at the link in my signature. I'm raffling off 2 full sets of battle stones ^.^
@TheoDemoine - Unfortunately, all I have left is the strange chest scene. It'll be 5g or 6.5kt ^.^

@kaledactyl - Currently eliminates are going for 280g and they don't qualify for my discount since they're over 100g. If you're interested in battle stones though, I'm running raffle at the link in my signature. I'm raffling off 2 full sets of battle stones ^.^
@demonweasel I can do the g!
@demonweasel I can do the g!
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png