Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mass Sale 25% OFF - New 5/13 (Plush)
@demonweasel

I am super sorry I didn't reply sooner, yes please, feel free to keep sending, just please let me know if you will accept treasure too (and at what ratio), so I know if I need to exchange some treasure into gems or not :)
...Just keep sending, if I physically can't in any way buy more, I will tell you xD
@demonweasel

I am super sorry I didn't reply sooner, yes please, feel free to keep sending, just please let me know if you will accept treasure too (and at what ratio), so I know if I need to exchange some treasure into gems or not :)
...Just keep sending, if I physically can't in any way buy more, I will tell you xD
TyRkFfy.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
EWVsPvW.png
lAvpyOQ.png
P1rk5do.png

Fd5cQVO.png
@Jovatata

No problem, I can do that! I'll get the first CR ready in just a few minutes ^.^

I accept treasure at a 1:3000t ratio (I believe that's the most common one right now)
@Jovatata

No problem, I can do that! I'll get the first CR ready in just a few minutes ^.^

I accept treasure at a 1:3000t ratio (I believe that's the most common one right now)
@demonweasel
Alright! Awaiting ^_^
@demonweasel
Alright! Awaiting ^_^
TyRkFfy.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
EWVsPvW.png
lAvpyOQ.png
P1rk5do.png

Fd5cQVO.png
@demonweasal how much are you asking for the accents Arcane gift, a little universe and soul gems?
@demonweasal how much are you asking for the accents Arcane gift, a little universe and soul gems?
@demonweasel

ambush for 13 gems?
@demonweasel

ambush for 13 gems?
How much are you selling fodder apparel for?
How much are you selling fodder apparel for?
rsz_lesb_snake.png
@Sorrelfur - please see the below pricing. If you're interested please set up a CR!

Arcane gift - 94g
a little universe - 95g
soul gems - 100g

Total of 285g (or T at a ratio of 1:3000t)

@kaledactyl - Sure! Please send a CR whenever you can ^.^
@Sorrelfur - please see the below pricing. If you're interested please set up a CR!

Arcane gift - 94g
a little universe - 95g
soul gems - 100g

Total of 285g (or T at a ratio of 1:3000t)

@kaledactyl - Sure! Please send a CR whenever you can ^.^
@demonweasal I'm really bad with conversions >~< what would that be in treasure?
@demonweasal I'm really bad with conversions >~< what would that be in treasure?
@demonweasel

2 sap for 1g total?
@demonweasel

2 sap for 1g total?
@Sorrelfur

No worries! It would be 370kt in treasure ^.^

@kaledactyl

Sure!
@Sorrelfur

No worries! It would be 370kt in treasure ^.^

@kaledactyl

Sure!