Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scattersight Hoarders, How We Feelin?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
Even if it might sound overly dramatic: I think I'll just quit FR altogether

I don't like the mentality staff showed with this one bit

It's cool others are happy about it and welcome it tho
Even if it might sound overly dramatic: I think I'll just quit FR altogether

I don't like the mentality staff showed with this one bit

It's cool others are happy about it and welcome it tho
qR6otwA.png
haha I'm glad I traded a few that I had for eggs during NOTN. Still have like ~15, but I like keeping items as collectibles anyway (:

they lost value which sucks but hey, every market has risks. If I sold them, I'd feel bad for whatever poor person bought up all my vials at 900g before the crash.

and it's far outweighed by the fact that my project/dream dragons are now infinitely easier to obtain
haha I'm glad I traded a few that I had for eggs during NOTN. Still have like ~15, but I like keeping items as collectibles anyway (:

they lost value which sucks but hey, every market has risks. If I sold them, I'd feel bad for whatever poor person bought up all my vials at 900g before the crash.

and it's far outweighed by the fact that my project/dream dragons are now infinitely easier to obtain
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
I have 20 I'd been sitting on the whole time after I realised they were only going to go up in value. I'm a little sad at "losing" those profits (in inverted commas because I never even tried selling them so I never lost what I never had) but ultimately I now feel like I can use them? When they were 750g+ it seemed like a waste to use them on my own dragons instead, but now I think I'll use one on my birthday or anniversary on a special dragon just for fun!

TL;DR - yeah, I'm potentially 14kg+ out, but now I can buy Primal, Faceted and the perfect eye colours for my favourites and honestly I'll take that.
I have 20 I'd been sitting on the whole time after I realised they were only going to go up in value. I'm a little sad at "losing" those profits (in inverted commas because I never even tried selling them so I never lost what I never had) but ultimately I now feel like I can use them? When they were 750g+ it seemed like a waste to use them on my own dragons instead, but now I think I'll use one on my birthday or anniversary on a special dragon just for fun!

TL;DR - yeah, I'm potentially 14kg+ out, but now I can buy Primal, Faceted and the perfect eye colours for my favourites and honestly I'll take that.
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
@Shougoney That's valid. I'm not 100% happy with the update either, I know it's a good step forward, but I really will miss the thrill of breeding a dragon with special eyes.
@Shougoney That's valid. I'm not 100% happy with the update either, I know it's a good step forward, but I really will miss the thrill of breeding a dragon with special eyes.
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
I had 92 left and I am feeling Kind Of Sad because selling them off was how I was funding everything on here. Oh well.
I had 92 left and I am feeling Kind Of Sad because selling them off was how I was funding everything on here. Oh well.
@ShinyLumeo
Yes, exactly.
I already don't like how they went back on their promise to not bring retired stuff back with extra steps
But also, taking out every surprise element of breeding... it sounds super boring to me
And I already had a lot of things that bothered me here before, maybe it just means it's time to put my time into things that are more fun to me
@ShinyLumeo
Yes, exactly.
I already don't like how they went back on their promise to not bring retired stuff back with extra steps
But also, taking out every surprise element of breeding... it sounds super boring to me
And I already had a lot of things that bothered me here before, maybe it just means it's time to put my time into things that are more fun to me
qR6otwA.png
Oh since they aren't worth as much now I just used one on my progen and happened to get Primal Eyes LOL. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/220261][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/2203/220261_350.png[/img][/url] Kind of perfect actually. Like, yeah, I'm not going to get mons, but now I feel a lot more free to actually use them. Got really lucky with my very first one lol.
Oh since they aren't worth as much now I just used one on my progen and happened to get Primal Eyes LOL.

220261_350.png

Kind of perfect actually. Like, yeah, I'm not going to get mons, but now I feel a lot more free to actually use them. Got really lucky with my very first one lol.
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
Have 63, I can let it go because I've already accepted that my completionist playstyle is not what the staff wants to cater for, anymore at least. I'll just not spend RLC and do my own thing in peace ¯\_(?)_/¯
Have 63, I can let it go because I've already accepted that my completionist playstyle is not what the staff wants to cater for, anymore at least. I'll just not spend RLC and do my own thing in peace ¯\_(?)_/¯
s8iVVJA.png
Poorer, but delighted for a friend that's been struggling with a project. Not selling mine quite yet, there will always be those who want them for the thrill of randomisation!
Poorer, but delighted for a friend that's been struggling with a project. Not selling mine quite yet, there will always be those who want them for the thrill of randomisation!
DSEHBxF.png
[img]https://gyazo.com/c36d08314bb5de164d14cac3e037527d.png[/img] tummy hurts ngl
c36d08314bb5de164d14cac3e037527d.png

tummy hurts ngl
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14