Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Foddart]Scrimshaw Scrawls: Jan31-Feb13
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@DarkElite020
Aaah he looks amazing, thank you!!! <3333
@DarkElite020
Aaah he looks amazing, thank you!!! <3333
9WJeET7.gif lJUgxOZ.gif
@solarsam
of course, glad you like it c:
@solarsam
of course, glad you like it c:
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@Yejani Heya! I haven't heard anything since okaying your design, and you're all paid up and all. Just poking to see what happened and if you need me to do anything else. Thanks.
@Yejani Heya! I haven't heard anything since okaying your design, and you're all paid up and all. Just poking to see what happened and if you need me to do anything else. Thanks.
@Katsuji @rubyxblade @Panicat @Naramyon @hashrapmodus413 @EnglishRose @DuskofDawn12

Going ahead and tagging all of you still waiting that I haven’t already contacted to let you know I have not forgotten about your orders and I apologise for the wait! But I may be delayed another week or so as I have to limit my screen time, including time spent on digital art, while I give my eyes a rest to recover from a flare up of a condition~ :3 but don’t worry, I’ll definitely finish your orders and will keep you updated~ ^.^
@Katsuji @rubyxblade @Panicat @Naramyon @hashrapmodus413 @EnglishRose @DuskofDawn12

Going ahead and tagging all of you still waiting that I haven’t already contacted to let you know I have not forgotten about your orders and I apologise for the wait! But I may be delayed another week or so as I have to limit my screen time, including time spent on digital art, while I give my eyes a rest to recover from a flare up of a condition~ :3 but don’t worry, I’ll definitely finish your orders and will keep you updated~ ^.^
eIcFVM3.jpg
@Yejani

Thank you for the update! And no worries, take your time! Your health comes first :)
@Yejani

Thank you for the update! And no worries, take your time! Your health comes first :)
Na5WGHa.png
@Yejani Thanks for letting me know!

Take your time, there's no rush. ^-^ Please continue to take care of yourself, you're more important.

Happy Trickmurk! I wish you a wonderful rest of your day!
@Yejani Thanks for letting me know!

Take your time, there's no rush. ^-^ Please continue to take care of yourself, you're more important.

Happy Trickmurk! I wish you a wonderful rest of your day!
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
@TheFloofyPupper, did you ever finish the second Spiral adopt for my Foddart order with you? I only received hukakumei (the Veilspun) I think.
@TheFloofyPupper, did you ever finish the second Spiral adopt for my Foddart order with you? I only received hukakumei (the Veilspun) I think.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Yejani Well, since this thread updated, thought I'd throw a poke your way too :)
@Yejani Well, since this thread updated, thought I'd throw a poke your way too :)
@Katsuji @rubyxblade @Panicat @hashrapmodus413 @EnglishRose @DuskofDawn12
Hey! Thanks for poking me. I was about to write up messages for everyone since I wasn’t sure if it was too late to post here anymore. So my eyes have been better and I’ve been able to get back into art. I realize I said I’d only need another week or so of recovery time a while back so I apologize for not making an update about that when it took longer.
But I’m back in business! I just finished two orders in the past few days and I’m working on more as I type this. I’ll message you all individually with your completed orders. Once I get started on one, it’ll take me 1-4 days to finish it depending on complexity and other factors(I have been feeling -MUCH better- but I still can’t overdo anything), so I apologize in advance for the additional wait for those whose orders I will be finishing last, but the end is in sight!

Additionally, when I do open a shop again during Riot of Rot, everyone who had to wait on me will have a free slot to claim if they want, as an apology from me and also gratitude for your patience and understanding ^_^ just let me know if you want me to ping you when I open that later this year (I may have more species available by then too)
@Katsuji @rubyxblade @Panicat @hashrapmodus413 @EnglishRose @DuskofDawn12
Hey! Thanks for poking me. I was about to write up messages for everyone since I wasn’t sure if it was too late to post here anymore. So my eyes have been better and I’ve been able to get back into art. I realize I said I’d only need another week or so of recovery time a while back so I apologize for not making an update about that when it took longer.
But I’m back in business! I just finished two orders in the past few days and I’m working on more as I type this. I’ll message you all individually with your completed orders. Once I get started on one, it’ll take me 1-4 days to finish it depending on complexity and other factors(I have been feeling -MUCH better- but I still can’t overdo anything), so I apologize in advance for the additional wait for those whose orders I will be finishing last, but the end is in sight!

Additionally, when I do open a shop again during Riot of Rot, everyone who had to wait on me will have a free slot to claim if they want, as an apology from me and also gratitude for your patience and understanding ^_^ just let me know if you want me to ping you when I open that later this year (I may have more species available by then too)
eIcFVM3.jpg
@Yejani,

Thank you for the update! I am glad to hear you doing better! Take as much time as you need! I would still like to be pinged in the future when you open up later this year! I hope you are having a great Wavecrest Saturnalia so far!
@Yejani,

Thank you for the update! I am glad to hear you doing better! Take as much time as you need! I would still like to be pinged in the future when you open up later this year! I hope you are having a great Wavecrest Saturnalia so far!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37