Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gumbo Kitchen (Closed!)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@KaitoFletcher
Paying for five ladles!
@KaitoFletcher
Paying for five ladles!
@MonoSpirit
for 5 laldes
@MonoSpirit
for 5 laldes
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@KaitoFletcher
5 ladles please
@KaitoFletcher
5 ladles please
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif 5kRkxhJ.png

tRvB8Xn.png || If I don't reply, I'm probably fretting about phrasing.
@KaitoFletcher

Hi!

I would like to order 5 ladels please. Sending a PM with funds.

Thanks!

Medievalredragon
@KaitoFletcher

Hi!

I would like to order 5 ladels please. Sending a PM with funds.

Thanks!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@FirozTaverbi
Is it ok to still order for yesterday? If so 3 ladles for Fri and 3 ladles for today please.
@FirozTaverbi
Is it ok to still order for yesterday? If so 3 ladles for Fri and 3 ladles for today please.
@Crystalitar @MewBladeXxX @Twalio @Prescott @Katsuji @Flumeo @Akiron @Fouguri @felinefracas @Melova @BereavedGoose @Naivety @IllusiveFox @CatalyticGenesis @wormyy @TheAquaWaves @DriftingDreams @Asinda @WisteriaMountain @minervamaga @telepathetical @seamists @Bxy26 @mossyaki @ablazingstar @beanutbutter @Jorybear @Agareia @Wildclaw101 @Xayxayx @Shrapnarl

Hello lovely people! It's the last day to get your delicious ladles of gumbo before Wavecrest ends! I won't be around too much this morning, but feel free to queue up orders and I'll get to them as soon as I can!
@Crystalitar @MewBladeXxX @Twalio @Prescott @Katsuji @Flumeo @Akiron @Fouguri @felinefracas @Melova @BereavedGoose @Naivety @IllusiveFox @CatalyticGenesis @wormyy @TheAquaWaves @DriftingDreams @Asinda @WisteriaMountain @minervamaga @telepathetical @seamists @Bxy26 @mossyaki @ablazingstar @beanutbutter @Jorybear @Agareia @Wildclaw101 @Xayxayx @Shrapnarl

Hello lovely people! It's the last day to get your delicious ladles of gumbo before Wavecrest ends! I won't be around too much this morning, but feel free to queue up orders and I'll get to them as soon as I can!
Na5WGHa.png
@felinefracas I'm afraid you can't order for previous days after rollover, but you can order 5 ladles today if you'd like to catch up some to your missed day ^^
@felinefracas I'm afraid you can't order for previous days after rollover, but you can order 5 ladles today if you'd like to catch up some to your missed day ^^
Na5WGHa.png
@Arwen Hello! I'll like to order 4 ladles for today when you're available.

Thank you
@Arwen Hello! I'll like to order 4 ladles for today when you're available.

Thank you
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@Arwen

I'd like to get 2 ladles please, no rush :)
@Arwen

I'd like to get 2 ladles please, no rush :)
1xcX4j2.gif
@Firoztaverbi Yoooo+

I still need to try and get 1 badge right? I have ONE cornbread.

Lets roll for that.

edit: oh wait. no. I still need two. A sweet potato or the crawfish.

Hmm. Let's try to roll for the Crawfish first!
@Firoztaverbi Yoooo+

I still need to try and get 1 badge right? I have ONE cornbread.

Lets roll for that.

edit: oh wait. no. I still need two. A sweet potato or the crawfish.

Hmm. Let's try to roll for the Crawfish first!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23