Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 2015 and 2016 Skins and Accents
1 2 3
bump
bump
1991A9o.gif
bump
bump
1991A9o.gif
bump
bump
1991A9o.gif
@theWitchPrince

Did you say you are looking for Sugarplum? I wasn't sure, but I have 2 of those. I also have 2 Candycane, which I think goes with it , but I don't think I was that one on your list.

I think I like Accent: Bursting Core if you still have that one available.

Let me know what you think.
@theWitchPrince

Did you say you are looking for Sugarplum? I wasn't sure, but I have 2 of those. I also have 2 Candycane, which I think goes with it , but I don't think I was that one on your list.

I think I like Accent: Bursting Core if you still have that one available.

Let me know what you think.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
I have a veilspun primary gene: ark
if I could have the boneyard empress (dunno what it's called again but it's something like) that would be great!

@theWitchPrince
I have a veilspun primary gene: ark
if I could have the boneyard empress (dunno what it's called again but it's something like) that would be great!

@theWitchPrince
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png Untitled1.png
@crimsonwondersss
I'm sorry, Boneyard Empress goes for 100gems while that gene only goes for 3 so that wouldn't really be a fair trade.

@Bantymom
Same here as above, Sugarplum only goes for 2 gems each while Bursting Core's lowest price is 70 gems.
@crimsonwondersss
I'm sorry, Boneyard Empress goes for 100gems while that gene only goes for 3 so that wouldn't really be a fair trade.

@Bantymom
Same here as above, Sugarplum only goes for 2 gems each while Bursting Core's lowest price is 70 gems.
1991A9o.gif
@theWitchPrince

Hey! I can brew you 2 pinstripes, will start ASAP so it's ready tomorrow, and I could also offer a Tertiary Gene: Firefly (Veilspun) as I have one laying around! Offer value seems to be 740 gems. I would like these skins for them!
Let me know if you would like to trade, and if yes please reserve me the skins :)

Accent: Waveswept
Skin: Orbkeeper
Accent: Bursting Core
Accent: Creeping Circuits
Accent: Dancing Conductor
Skin: Circuit Breaker
Accent: Lava Eater
Accent: Boneyard Empress
Accent: Petrified Pinions
Accent: Freezer
Accent: Ocean Gift
Accent: Sea Mother
Skin: Runeborne
@theWitchPrince

Hey! I can brew you 2 pinstripes, will start ASAP so it's ready tomorrow, and I could also offer a Tertiary Gene: Firefly (Veilspun) as I have one laying around! Offer value seems to be 740 gems. I would like these skins for them!
Let me know if you would like to trade, and if yes please reserve me the skins :)

Accent: Waveswept
Skin: Orbkeeper
Accent: Bursting Core
Accent: Creeping Circuits
Accent: Dancing Conductor
Skin: Circuit Breaker
Accent: Lava Eater
Accent: Boneyard Empress
Accent: Petrified Pinions
Accent: Freezer
Accent: Ocean Gift
Accent: Sea Mother
Skin: Runeborne
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi The total gem value of all the skins you listed comes out to 1039 so a 740 value wouldnt really be a fair swap. Ocean Gift is 250g on its own, and as a side note Dancing Conductor is currently in the crossroads waiting on a swap so it's not available currently. If we remove Dancing Conductor and a few others to make the gem value more equal that would be fine! Let me know which ones you want to remove to make a fair trade if you're still interested.
@Mahogi The total gem value of all the skins you listed comes out to 1039 so a 740 value wouldnt really be a fair swap. Ocean Gift is 250g on its own, and as a side note Dancing Conductor is currently in the crossroads waiting on a swap so it's not available currently. If we remove Dancing Conductor and a few others to make the gem value more equal that would be fine! Let me know which ones you want to remove to make a fair trade if you're still interested.
1991A9o.gif
@theWitchPrince
Hmm I counted much smaller value, hmm, as Ocean Gift LAH is 125k treasure! That is very far away from 250 gems, closer to 100 gems only. I am okay excluding Dancing Conductor, I suppose, since someone else snagged it before me.

Well, I would like a decent discount tho, since I offered genes in return, and not different inflated skins.
Let me recheck each and every item I listed for where I went wrong with the price, as I only counted far less than ~1040 gems price!
Accent: Waveswept 50g
Skin: Orbkeeper - 75g
Accent: Bursting Core - 70g
Accent: Creeping Circuits - 120g
Skin: Circuit Breaker - 75g
Accent: Lava Eater - 40g
Accent: Boneyard Empress - 100g
Accent: Petrified Pinions - 40g
Accent: Freezer - 90g
Accent: Sea Mother - 50g
Skin: Runeborne - 50g / 55kt
This is only 760 gems! And a Accent: Ocean Gift - 125kt So like 860 gems in total at best.

So I really think mine is a fair offer, considering I'm not offering other inflated festival skins in return that once costed 30 gems. Or can I swap a single pinstripe into different fest skins? I have a lot to offer! Then I wouldn't mind offering a bit higher in LAH price :)

Do let me know what you think tho! I am 100% okay with not trading, as technically I could really use the gems from the gene sales oops I need to stop shopping
@theWitchPrince
Hmm I counted much smaller value, hmm, as Ocean Gift LAH is 125k treasure! That is very far away from 250 gems, closer to 100 gems only. I am okay excluding Dancing Conductor, I suppose, since someone else snagged it before me.

Well, I would like a decent discount tho, since I offered genes in return, and not different inflated skins.
Let me recheck each and every item I listed for where I went wrong with the price, as I only counted far less than ~1040 gems price!
Accent: Waveswept 50g
Skin: Orbkeeper - 75g
Accent: Bursting Core - 70g
Accent: Creeping Circuits - 120g
Skin: Circuit Breaker - 75g
Accent: Lava Eater - 40g
Accent: Boneyard Empress - 100g
Accent: Petrified Pinions - 40g
Accent: Freezer - 90g
Accent: Sea Mother - 50g
Skin: Runeborne - 50g / 55kt
This is only 760 gems! And a Accent: Ocean Gift - 125kt So like 860 gems in total at best.

So I really think mine is a fair offer, considering I'm not offering other inflated festival skins in return that once costed 30 gems. Or can I swap a single pinstripe into different fest skins? I have a lot to offer! Then I wouldn't mind offering a bit higher in LAH price :)

Do let me know what you think tho! I am 100% okay with not trading, as technically I could really use the gems from the gene sales oops I need to stop shopping
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi

I'd prefer not to trade in that case. I saved these skins and accents for four and five years and would rather get their full value out of them. Thanks for the offer!
@Mahogi

I'd prefer not to trade in that case. I saved these skins and accents for four and five years and would rather get their full value out of them. Thanks for the offer!
1991A9o.gif
1 2 3