Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Light Female Bogsneak
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Ahoy there! I'm looking for a particular special lady for my lad and come to search in here! Hope we find that lassie soon enough!" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Requirements you should know before posting your dragon[/b] 1. The colour scheme must be compatible with my male, I will be scrying the ones that catch my eye. 2. Having the Capsule gene is preferred but not required. 3. Having the wasp gene on is also preferred but not required, I also like the Slime and Sludge genes. 4. The dragon must be a light element dragon. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Looking for a mate for: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/683294/68329302_350.png?mtime=ZYGlkBPo4vA.png[/img] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]I will message you if i'm interested in buying![/b] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahoy there! I'm looking for a particular special lady for my lad and come to search in here! Hope we find that lassie soon enough!"

Requirements you should know before posting your dragon

1. The colour scheme must be compatible with my male, I will be scrying the ones that catch my eye.

2. Having the Capsule gene is preferred but not required.

3. Having the wasp gene on is also preferred but not required, I also like the Slime and Sludge genes.

4. The dragon must be a light element dragon.

Looking for a mate for:

68329302_350.png?mtime=ZYGlkBPo4vA.png

I will message you if i'm interested in buying!

-Bump-
-Bump-
-Bumppp-
-Bumppp-