Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Prismatic Token Item not showing up
Hi there,

I just bought the Prismatic Crystalscales with my Prismatic token and it didn't appear in my apparel. Help?
Hi there,

I just bought the Prismatic Crystalscales with my Prismatic token and it didn't appear in my apparel. Help?
@Smorph try the following:
- ensure that the purchase actually went through
- clear your cache
- manually search for the item with the hoard search function
@Smorph try the following:
- ensure that the purchase actually went through
- clear your cache
- manually search for the item with the hoard search function
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Smorph
If the above doesn't work, also try logging out and back in or searching with a different browser.
@Smorph
If the above doesn't work, also try logging out and back in or searching with a different browser.
fo11Vhp.png
Nothing worked. I don't know why this is happening. :(
Nothing worked. I don't know why this is happening. :(
I'm an idiot. Issue has been resolved. XD
I'm an idiot. Issue has been resolved. XD
@Smorph what the issue was?
@Smorph what the issue was?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I forgot to open the crate to get the coin. Guess I thought I got the coin off the bad when I bought the spare crate and then tried to by the item. Haha.
I forgot to open the crate to get the coin. Guess I thought I got the coin off the bad when I bought the spare crate and then tried to by the item. Haha.