Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Clearout: 50+ UMA, 3kt App, B-Stones ETC
1 2 3 4 5
Oml, is it ok if I ask you to hold The Pines Protect Me (UMA in the 600G category) for me? I'm selling copies of a skin right now, so I should have some profit from that within the next few days!
Oml, is it ok if I ask you to hold The Pines Protect Me (UMA in the 600G category) for me? I'm selling copies of a skin right now, so I should have some profit from that within the next few days!
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
Oh no I should have sold less and not a million at the same time.

@bonivich
I am so glad you were able to get something that you wanted, please enjoy and have a lovely day!

@Suspended The offer is greatly appreciated, is it okay if I get back to you tomorrow? I got a gem offer but I do love that skin, it's just that it's 2am and I just need a few to think about it.

@IndigoCat Of course that is my fault, I've taken it off for now and I'll relist tomorrow when I wake up. My apologies I just assumed it's been so long since it released that it was retired~

@KalicoKat That sounds great! If you're ready I can send a cr now?
Oh no I should have sold less and not a million at the same time.

@bonivich
I am so glad you were able to get something that you wanted, please enjoy and have a lovely day!

@Suspended The offer is greatly appreciated, is it okay if I get back to you tomorrow? I got a gem offer but I do love that skin, it's just that it's 2am and I just need a few to think about it.

@IndigoCat Of course that is my fault, I've taken it off for now and I'll relist tomorrow when I wake up. My apologies I just assumed it's been so long since it released that it was retired~

@KalicoKat That sounds great! If you're ready I can send a cr now?
VHK85V8.gif
@Mortveil Totally fine by me, take your time. :) I'm fine either way.
@Mortveil Totally fine by me, take your time. :) I'm fine either way.
@Dragonwyspr
That's absolutely fine, I've taken it off for you! I'll send you a cr so you can add payment whenever you're ready~
@Dragonwyspr
That's absolutely fine, I've taken it off for you! I'll send you a cr so you can add payment whenever you're ready~
VHK85V8.gif
@Mortveil

Awesome!! Thank you so much! I've seen that accent around and have always thought it looked gorgeous!
@Mortveil

Awesome!! Thank you so much! I've seen that accent around and have always thought it looked gorgeous!
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
@Mortveil Sounds great to me!
@Mortveil Sounds great to me!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@Mortveil i'm not sure what you mean by relisting? i was asking because i'd like to buy it at 550g/660kt haha. if that's good with you, i can send a cr (:
@Mortveil i'm not sure what you mean by relisting? i was asking because i'd like to buy it at 550g/660kt haha. if that's good with you, i can send a cr (:
I grabbed feathered foe and swampthing, thanks for the ping! I have some black and green swampy kids in mind for these :)
I grabbed feathered foe and swampthing, thanks for the ping! I have some black and green swampy kids in mind for these :)
@Mortveil
Could I snag that lightning egg for 288g?
@Mortveil
Could I snag that lightning egg for 288g?
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
@Mortveil
hello! could i get a hold on Skin: Winter Revival (imp f skin in 1600g row)? i'm planning on buying gems tomorrow or the day after but dont have the money rn :')
@Mortveil
hello! could i get a hold on Skin: Winter Revival (imp f skin in 1600g row)? i'm planning on buying gems tomorrow or the day after but dont have the money rn :')
mothbrown.png
1 2 3 4 5