Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [waitlist + usd] Drymm's Doodles
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Malbyte Yep, one slot is open
@Malbyte Yep, one slot is open
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@Drymm Hey! Came here from the secret santa haha, your art is so cute!!

In theory right, if I got a sketch with the seaweed unicorn horn and mane, with a teaset and apron, how much extra would that cost me?
@Drymm Hey! Came here from the secret santa haha, your art is so cute!!

In theory right, if I got a sketch with the seaweed unicorn horn and mane, with a teaset and apron, how much extra would that cost me?
tumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_oouhamyhKo1u3wsjco4_100.pngtumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco3_250.png
@LunasDreamv2

Hey there! I don't specifically offer sketches, but assuming you're looking for a lined piece, it'll be around 235g extra for the apparel!
@LunasDreamv2

Hey there! I don't specifically offer sketches, but assuming you're looking for a lined piece, it'll be around 235g extra for the apparel!
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
Dragon/character: boop
Type of art: doodle halfbody
Background: none
Additional notes feel free to draw their ears flopped or upright; you also have free range of creativity with the collar! you can design a new one or keep it the same as the ref :]
Payment type: gems
Dragon/character: boop
Type of art: doodle halfbody
Background: none
Additional notes feel free to draw their ears flopped or upright; you also have free range of creativity with the collar! you can design a new one or keep it the same as the ref :]
Payment type: gems
@fuyumis Thanks for your order! It comes out to 250g
@fuyumis Thanks for your order! It comes out to 250g
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
May I be added to your pinglist?
May I be added to your pinglist?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji Added!
@Katsuji Added!
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
Can you ping me when you have open slots again? Thanks.
Can you ping me when you have open slots again? Thanks.
5ZlCPH.png
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is a zero.
50IPcx.gif
My Familiar Trading Thread!
s2WAwm3.png
@Marabis @friendlycoffee @motheyes @Lenoria01 @Tinble @BirdeeBee @Andraya @StarSpeckledInk @wormwizard @Skiatha @Bear @Disillusionist @Silvercats2 @NegCol @Automedon @scolopendromorph @lund @AspenCrow @Rawrr @CrowleyGhost @Katsuji @0rangedragon @Lunasdreamv2 @Rria @Flinchflight @Tserin @Ukiro Hello everyone, long time no see! The shop has been revamped with the following changes: [list][*]Yeeted half the shop and replaced it with new examples. Prices have been bumped up to match. [*]The "Doodle" style has been renamed to "Crayon". [*]Now offering new style: Wallpaper. [*]You may browse past art examples at the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3009865]gallery[/url] (but please no posting there!) [*]Discounts are now available [*]New feature: Pinglist Removal form, linked in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2882929/1#post_43901449]this post[/url]! If you encounter any issues with it, please let me know.[/list] In addition, 3 slots are open.
@Marabis @friendlycoffee @motheyes @Lenoria01 @Tinble @BirdeeBee @Andraya @StarSpeckledInk @wormwizard @Skiatha @Bear @Disillusionist @Silvercats2 @NegCol @Automedon @scolopendromorph @lund @AspenCrow @Rawrr @CrowleyGhost @Katsuji @0rangedragon @Lunasdreamv2 @Rria @Flinchflight @Tserin @Ukiro

Hello everyone, long time no see! The shop has been revamped with the following changes:

• Yeeted half the shop and replaced it with new examples. Prices have been bumped up to match.
  • The "Doodle" style has been renamed to "Crayon".
  • Now offering new style: Wallpaper.
  • You may browse past art examples at the gallery (but please no posting there!)
  • Discounts are now available
  • New feature: Pinglist Removal form, linked in this post! If you encounter any issues with it, please let me know.

In addition, 3 slots are open.
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
Drymm! My friend! The shop looks v clean and I will be back soon, I promise :plottinglove:
Drymm! My friend! The shop looks v clean and I will be back soon, I promise :plottinglove:
mbximqP.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17