Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nest Sibling Light Imp Primals XYY, XYX
1 2
Sorry, just to make sure! i need to stay off the forums when i'm sleep deprived The dragons aren't currently up for auction now, you're taking offers and when they reach a high enough offer/more interest then the auction will start? can you tell i don't participate in auctions? hehe

Sorry, just to make sure! i need to stay off the forums when i'm sleep deprived The dragons aren't currently up for auction now, you're taking offers and when they reach a high enough offer/more interest then the auction will start? can you tell i don't participate in auctions? hehe

@Ketchum

Pretty much, yep. Since we're still deciding on the next batch of old Imps to phase out of breeding. It would be best if we could sell this pair and acquire sufficient funds to try for another gene-ing/scroll-ing project, failing which we'll hang on to these two and possibly cross them to other dragons with unique traits, be it specialeye, palindromes, etc that could serve to breed more lore-potential dragon babs, similar to their Goat mom.
@Ketchum

Pretty much, yep. Since we're still deciding on the next batch of old Imps to phase out of breeding. It would be best if we could sell this pair and acquire sufficient funds to try for another gene-ing/scroll-ing project, failing which we'll hang on to these two and possibly cross them to other dragons with unique traits, be it specialeye, palindromes, etc that could serve to breed more lore-potential dragon babs, similar to their Goat mom.
EjOCyz.gif
@NightmareFire
Ah okay, gotcha!

Bidding 1.4kg

@IvoryJade
@NightmareFire
Ah okay, gotcha!

Bidding 1.4kg

@IvoryJade
@Ketchum 1.5kg
@Ketchum 1.5kg
@IvoryJade