Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I wanna cut my hair off so bad I’m dhdjgssh I want short hair so bad I almost did it myself a few nights ago because I’ve honestly had it
I wanna cut my hair off so bad I’m dhdjgssh I want short hair so bad I almost did it myself a few nights ago because I’ve honestly had it
9CxYF0H.png
i can understand why ourea had to die at the end of tfw's main storyline, but i think it would have been really, really interesting how she would have ultimately handled what CYAN and the daemon really were and if it would have impacted her faith or not

idk maybe it's just me but "character sacrifices their life" is so stale and boring at this point and "character sacrifices an integral part of themselves and learns to cope with that" is so much more narratively interesting
i can understand why ourea had to die at the end of tfw's main storyline, but i think it would have been really, really interesting how she would have ultimately handled what CYAN and the daemon really were and if it would have impacted her faith or not

idk maybe it's just me but "character sacrifices their life" is so stale and boring at this point and "character sacrifices an integral part of themselves and learns to cope with that" is so much more narratively interesting
Desert snake bois. MUST HOARD.
Desert snake bois. MUST HOARD.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
why is crunchyroll like this jasfhljasfh
why is crunchyroll like this jasfhljasfh
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
I'm playing for the first time in 3 years and I'm so overwhelmed with new dragons and genes!
I'm playing for the first time in 3 years and I'm so overwhelmed with new dragons and genes!
*deletes my art when it gets absolutely zero interaction* :^)
*deletes my art when it gets absolutely zero interaction* :^)
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Why did CN close their shop. Don't you want more of my money you fools.
Why did CN close their shop. Don't you want more of my money you fools.
JNgbpVq.gif
I can't stop thinking how as a kid I thought dragon eggs were created in firework explosions ... ???

- - -

@Akeovelora
boop, here's your ping
Have a fulfilling day~
I'm not really active anywhere else, sorry ;;
I can't stop thinking how as a kid I thought dragon eggs were created in firework explosions ... ???

- - -

@Akeovelora
boop, here's your ping
Have a fulfilling day~
I'm not really active anywhere else, sorry ;;
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Why is my favorite number 811?
I’m dino! Nice to meet you
I’m dino! Nice to meet you