Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Have any extra familiars?
Heya there! If you have any extra familiars that you don't want or you have doubles of any I wouldn't mind taking them off your hands for you. I'm in some need of more familiars :) You can send them through Crossroads
Heya there! If you have any extra familiars that you don't want or you have doubles of any I wouldn't mind taking them off your hands for you. I'm in some need of more familiars :) You can send them through Crossroads
bump
bump
@Silverstar01

are you looking to buy familiars? if so, please check out the sale thread linked in my signature – i have screenshots of my hoard at the bottom of the first post, so if you want to tell me which of those fams you'd like we can figure out pricing!
@Silverstar01

are you looking to buy familiars? if so, please check out the sale thread linked in my signature – i have screenshots of my hoard at the bottom of the first post, so if you want to tell me which of those fams you'd like we can figure out pricing!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
Are you offering to buy familiars? If not, I think this post is against site [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam]rules & policies regarding spam[/url]: [quote]Soliciting free items, dragons, or currency (in-game or real world). The Flight Rising community is very generous to new or returning players. If you find you are in need of food for your dragons, please check your Flight's discussion forum for threads offering food items.[/quote] Lemme know if I'm misunderstanding and I'll delete this post!
Are you offering to buy familiars?
If not, I think this post is against site rules & policies regarding spam:
Quote:
Soliciting free items, dragons, or currency (in-game or real world). The Flight Rising community is very generous to new or returning players. If you find you are in need of food for your dragons, please check your Flight's discussion forum for threads offering food items.

Lemme know if I'm misunderstanding and I'll delete this post!
tumblr_inline_nwjza9o9DU1tqyuge_100.png » old dragon thread
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@minsconeofcold

Sorry about that! You can of course delete it. Sorry for the confusion :)
@minsconeofcold

Sorry about that! You can of course delete it. Sorry for the confusion :)