Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Duck Pond Art Commissions [O P E N]
1 2
ALL SLOTS NOW OPEN :)

ALL SLOTS NOW OPEN :)

siggy wiggy do a jiggy
@duckducktoad hi!! may i grab a slot please? :3

Username: ImagineWagons420
Desired Style (quick sketch, flat color, etc): Shaded sketch
Headshot or Bust: Bust
Simple Background or Transparent: Artistic freedom :3
Character Name: Korryn
Character Reference: Here is their gallery! Either of the first two outfits is fine, artist's choice :3
Brief Character Personality Summary: Easily exciteable, bold, outgoing, adventurous, mischievous, animated
Other Notes (desired pose, etc): They're a young child, around 9 years old, and thus they're smol! Artist's freedom with posing ^^
Form of Payment: Treasure
@duckducktoad hi!! may i grab a slot please? :3

Username: ImagineWagons420
Desired Style (quick sketch, flat color, etc): Shaded sketch
Headshot or Bust: Bust
Simple Background or Transparent: Artistic freedom :3
Character Name: Korryn
Character Reference: Here is their gallery! Either of the first two outfits is fine, artist's choice :3
Brief Character Personality Summary: Easily exciteable, bold, outgoing, adventurous, mischievous, animated
Other Notes (desired pose, etc): They're a young child, around 9 years old, and thus they're smol! Artist's freedom with posing ^^
Form of Payment: Treasure
@ImagineWagons420

Absolutely, you may :) What a cute lil guy! I will PM you in a bit~
@ImagineWagons420

Absolutely, you may :) What a cute lil guy! I will PM you in a bit~
siggy wiggy do a jiggy
@duckducktoad

May I claim a couple slots for the same character and send the information in a PM?
@duckducktoad

May I claim a couple slots for the same character and send the information in a PM?
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@IAmV

You most certainly can :) Limit 2 slots, okay?
@IAmV

You most certainly can :) Limit 2 slots, okay?
siggy wiggy do a jiggy
Bump~

One slot left for this batch!
Bump~

One slot left for this batch!
siggy wiggy do a jiggy
*peeks around the corner with a sneaky grin* @duckducktoad Regular Order Form: Username: SmolderingFlame Desired Style (quick sketch, flat color, etc): Shaded w/color please. Headshot or Bust: A bust. Simple Background or Transparent: Either/or. Whatever you feel would look best. Character Name: Dhiren Character Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27571544][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/275716/27571544_350.png[/img][/url] Brief Character Personality Summary: He's usually a pretty mild tempered guy, unless his mate Lyra is harmed. He's got a curse that's pretty well explained in his bio, but Lyra loves him nonetheless. His nickname is Floofy Kitty. Other Notes (desired pose, etc): I'd like to see what you do with him. ^-^ Form of Payment: Allllllll gems. :3
*peeks around the corner with a sneaky grin*
@duckducktoad
Regular Order Form:
Username: SmolderingFlame
Desired Style (quick sketch, flat color, etc): Shaded w/color please.
Headshot or Bust: A bust.
Simple Background or Transparent: Either/or. Whatever you feel would look best.
Character Name: Dhiren
Character Reference: 27571544_350.png
Brief Character Personality Summary: He's usually a pretty mild tempered guy, unless his mate Lyra is harmed. He's got a curse that's pretty well explained in his bio, but Lyra loves him nonetheless. His nickname is Floofy Kitty.
Other Notes (desired pose, etc): I'd like to see what you do with him. ^-^
Form of Payment: Allllllll gems. :3
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
1 2