Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51
Ah dang bears. BEARS. I am so very excite. The accents and skins are lovely.
Ah dang bears. BEARS. I am so very excite. The accents and skins are lovely.
TOTES EXCITED ABOUT EVERYTHING... except the skins. The accents are pretty dang awesome, but every skin (except the somewhat-decent guardian) are pretty boring. Sorry, I just expected to be really wowed, what with all the great entries we got, on top of the fact there's only 5 skins now. Oh well, I'll be splurging on the accents, at least.
TOTES EXCITED ABOUT EVERYTHING... except the skins. The accents are pretty dang awesome, but every skin (except the somewhat-decent guardian) are pretty boring. Sorry, I just expected to be really wowed, what with all the great entries we got, on top of the fact there's only 5 skins now. Oh well, I'll be splurging on the accents, at least.
splat.gif
Ughh, can we please be aware that the artists read these comments here and it's so rude to publicly say straight to their faces how much you dislike their skins or accents.
It's cool to not like something but keep it to yourselves if you're going to be rude about it :(
Ughh, can we please be aware that the artists read these comments here and it's so rude to publicly say straight to their faces how much you dislike their skins or accents.
It's cool to not like something but keep it to yourselves if you're going to be rude about it :(
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
@nika Aw, thank you so much!
@nika Aw, thank you so much!
ZxQ0F7C.gif
-__-
Now those damn dragons i got from crossroads are in the BACK of my lair. I wanted everything in the front. *SIGH*
I would like an option to put them in front of the lair too.
-__-
Now those damn dragons i got from crossroads are in the BACK of my lair. I wanted everything in the front. *SIGH*
I would like an option to put them in front of the lair too.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@gatorguts Saying I dislike something isn't rude; it's an opinion.
@gatorguts Saying I dislike something isn't rude; it's an opinion.
splat.gif
@PinkWater
The way you said it was rude-- regardless of it being an opinion :x
You're not the only one doing it and I feel bad for the artists getting told their work was boring or sub-par over and over again when it wasn't.
@PinkWater
The way you said it was rude-- regardless of it being an opinion :x
You're not the only one doing it and I feel bad for the artists getting told their work was boring or sub-par over and over again when it wasn't.
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
@PinkWater Obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but there really isn't any reason to publicly insult people's work. I mean, you didn't need to say 'boring', or be quite so dismissive. I agree that the winners weren't at all what I expected, and I was cheering for different skins and even accents, but I'm still happy for those artists who got their entries picked, and who put in a lot of effort into making their skins. It's something that would make people very happy and excited.
@PinkWater Obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but there really isn't any reason to publicly insult people's work. I mean, you didn't need to say 'boring', or be quite so dismissive. I agree that the winners weren't at all what I expected, and I was cheering for different skins and even accents, but I'm still happy for those artists who got their entries picked, and who put in a lot of effort into making their skins. It's something that would make people very happy and excited.
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
@gatorguts I wouldn't think so? I'm not bashing anyone; I just said I don't like them. Can't please everyone. They won, so it's kinda moot to find that offensive.
@gatorguts I wouldn't think so? I'm not bashing anyone; I just said I don't like them. Can't please everyone. They won, so it's kinda moot to find that offensive.
splat.gif
I love the skins and accents, congrats to the winners! I love the new familiar too although I would love to have gotten a sprite because I didn't join till October :/ but still a holiday is a holiday and I love the light flight so HAPPY BRIGHTSHINE JUBILEE!!!! :)
I love the skins and accents, congrats to the winners! I love the new familiar too although I would love to have gotten a sprite because I didn't join till October :/ but still a holiday is a holiday and I love the light flight so HAPPY BRIGHTSHINE JUBILEE!!!! :)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51