Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So which is your favorite? |bag spoilers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I got the plushie! I love it but the mascot is so cute too! Debating whether it’s best to buy now or wait
I got the plushie! I love it but the mascot is so cute too! Debating whether it’s best to buy now or wait
I got the lanyard, but the plushie is so much better, so I'm kinda upset that I picked the wrong bag lmao.
I got the lanyard, but the plushie is so much better, so I'm kinda upset that I picked the wrong bag lmao.
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
I'm in the same boat as other people, wanted the plush but got the lanyard. I don't have any use for it so I'm just going to sell it [emoji=gem size=1]
I'm in the same boat as other people, wanted the plush but got the lanyard. I don't have any use for it so I'm just going to sell it
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
I got the lanyard, which is cute, but compared to the plush and mask, I'm disappointed in my choice.

Personally, I really love the plush! Hopefully I can get one from chests someday.
I got the lanyard, which is cute, but compared to the plush and mask, I'm disappointed in my choice.

Personally, I really love the plush! Hopefully I can get one from chests someday.
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
I'm gonna have to find a use for the lanyard. Maybe make me as a 16 year old congoer following my friends like a lost puppy [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
I'm gonna have to find a use for the lanyard. Maybe make me as a 16 year old congoer following my friends like a lost puppy
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
[quote name="Nekromanteion" date="2021-04-05 10:03:42" ] Cute item, cute item, dud. I’m usually enthused with my Marva gift regardless of the outcome because it’s fun, but this just bites. Not because the item itself is bad, but because it’s significantly lesser than the others. The amount of people wanting to trade their lanyard and people who actually want a lanyard instead are gonna be 10:1. [/quote] Yeah, like. It’s a cute concept. But compared to plushie apparel and cosplay apparel, it’s...it’s really not much. Feels like kind of a bad call to do it like this, knowing that likely 1/3 of the players are gonna feel kinda had. If they’d all been similar level. Like, a lanyard, a vista, and a scene or something, maybe. But as it is...feels bad man
Nekromanteion wrote on 2021-04-05 10:03:42:
Cute item, cute item,

dud.

I’m usually enthused with my Marva gift regardless of the outcome because it’s fun, but this just bites. Not because the item itself is bad, but because it’s significantly lesser than the others. The amount of people wanting to trade their lanyard and people who actually want a lanyard instead are gonna be 10:1.

Yeah, like. It’s a cute concept. But compared to plushie apparel and cosplay apparel, it’s...it’s really not much. Feels like kind of a bad call to do it like this, knowing that likely 1/3 of the players are gonna feel kinda had.

If they’d all been similar level. Like, a lanyard, a vista, and a scene or something, maybe. But as it is...feels bad man
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
plushie babi! not too crazy about the others but hey, you gotta have some fun with it :D
plushie babi! not too crazy about the others but hey, you gotta have some fun with it :D
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Yeah I gotta admit, I was expecting a similar kind of thing to the past Marva items where they're all variations of the same concept. I know it's a fun free holiday thing and I feel bad whining a little, but I do feel like while previous Marva stuff obviously always had the surprise element to it, and the way it worked in the past meant the default item would end up more common, it still didn't really have like. An obvious 'losing' option? Ah well.
Yeah I gotta admit, I was expecting a similar kind of thing to the past Marva items where they're all variations of the same concept. I know it's a fun free holiday thing and I feel bad whining a little, but I do feel like while previous Marva stuff obviously always had the surprise element to it, and the way it worked in the past meant the default item would end up more common, it still didn't really have like. An obvious 'losing' option? Ah well.
Plushie for sure

I got the mascot head and while I like it, I'll admit I really have no idea what to do with it. Plushie feels more versatile. I plan to buy both the plushie and the lanyard once the prices go down though.
(If anyone wants to trade...)
Plushie for sure

I got the mascot head and while I like it, I'll admit I really have no idea what to do with it. Plushie feels more versatile. I plan to buy both the plushie and the lanyard once the prices go down though.
(If anyone wants to trade...)
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
I love the Lanyard. The plushie is cool and all but I don't think I'd actually have it on any dragons.
I love the Lanyard. The plushie is cool and all but I don't think I'd actually have it on any dragons.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9