Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 301 302 303 304 305 ... 1009 1010
@NekkoChan
Please remove me from the Gaoler Blossom gene and the Quetzeel pinglists
Please keep me on the Maned Cobra pinglist

Thank YOU!!

^^
@NekkoChan
Please remove me from the Gaoler Blossom gene and the Quetzeel pinglists
Please keep me on the Maned Cobra pinglist

Thank YOU!!

^^
@BunnySox Done. You're welcome! :D
@BunnySox Done. You're welcome! :D
@NekkoChan could I be added to the branches, black tulip flowerfall, and for the scene: Moonbeam Aquduct list please? Thank you!
@NekkoChan could I be added to the branches, black tulip flowerfall, and for the scene: Moonbeam Aquduct list please? Thank you!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@xXShiverXx Done. You're welcome!
@xXShiverXx Done. You're welcome!
[quote name="PoisonousPossums" date="2021-03-22 12:41:05" ] @/NekkoChan I was trying to edit the spreadsheet so my name wasn't on a specific item but I accidentally deleted the name for one item :( I'm not sure what the name was so I can't replace it, it was before the black lace anklet- I'm so sorry for the trouble rip[/quote] @PoisonousPossums No worries; you're not the only one who's done that. :) Just remember you can press control/command+Z to Undo. Thanks for letting me know, though; I've fixed it. :) (Please use this thread for discussion, not the pinglist thread.)
PoisonousPossums wrote on 2021-03-22 12:41:05:
@/NekkoChan I was trying to edit the spreadsheet so my name wasn't on a specific item but I accidentally deleted the name for one item :( I'm not sure what the name was so I can't replace it, it was before the black lace anklet- I'm so sorry for the trouble rip

@PoisonousPossums
No worries; you're not the only one who's done that. :) Just remember you can press control/command+Z to Undo. Thanks for letting me know, though; I've fixed it. :)
(Please use this thread for discussion, not the pinglist thread.)
@Nekkochan I added myself to the Autumn Sea Dragon and Rosy Peryton pinglists on the spreadsheet but I'm not sure I did it correctly. Can it be checked?
@Nekkochan I added myself to the Autumn Sea Dragon and Rosy Peryton pinglists on the spreadsheet but I'm not sure I did it correctly. Can it be checked?
@Remorium
It's perfect!
@Remorium
It's perfect!
[font=optima]@Nekkochan Hello! I changed my username from “CheshireGata” to Artful today and was wondering if my new UN could be swapped in? Sorry for the trouble! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Nekkochan

Hello! I changed my username from “CheshireGata” to Artful today and was wondering if my new UN could be swapped in? Sorry for the trouble!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@Artful
All done. No problem! :D
@Artful
All done. No problem! :D
@NekkoChan may i be added to black tulip flowerfall, vista: foxfire grove, and scene: pillow palace please? :D
@NekkoChan may i be added to black tulip flowerfall, vista: foxfire grove, and scene: pillow palace please? :D
artist. accent shop dead

1 2 ... 301 302 303 304 305 ... 1009 1010