Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private breeding request, nothing weird.
1 2
Hi @Sqwhirl15 and @Glassmade!

I am contemplating a project and I need dragons in Caribbean/Coral/Storm. You wouldn't believe how rare that exact combo is, and how many dragons with that range are unbred G1s. I was shocked. After a stupid amount of time using the dragon search, I came to the conclusion that you two have the closest compatible pair that are not G1's.

So, would ya'll be willing to breed Aqualia and FairyFloss? I'd be happy to pay you a nesting fee, as well as pay for the hatchlings.

I 100% understand if you're not comfortable with this for any reason. Thank you for reading. :)
Hi @Sqwhirl15 and @Glassmade!

I am contemplating a project and I need dragons in Caribbean/Coral/Storm. You wouldn't believe how rare that exact combo is, and how many dragons with that range are unbred G1s. I was shocked. After a stupid amount of time using the dragon search, I came to the conclusion that you two have the closest compatible pair that are not G1's.

So, would ya'll be willing to breed Aqualia and FairyFloss? I'd be happy to pay you a nesting fee, as well as pay for the hatchlings.

I 100% understand if you're not comfortable with this for any reason. Thank you for reading. :)
ppOvqXN.pngQFMsHc3.pngplcdOeH.pngzalqKYi.png
I don't mind, but I'll need some time to clear out some dragons. My lair is tight on space at the moment. But I don't mind.

If you want plague eyes, a small nesting fee would be fine. You can keep the hatchlings. I would just wind up exalting them.

But yeah, just let me know what you want to do.
I don't mind, but I'll need some time to clear out some dragons. My lair is tight on space at the moment. But I don't mind.

If you want plague eyes, a small nesting fee would be fine. You can keep the hatchlings. I would just wind up exalting them.

But yeah, just let me know what you want to do.
@sqwhirl15

Awesome! Just need to see if Glassmade is on board.

Thank you!
@sqwhirl15

Awesome! Just need to see if Glassmade is on board.

Thank you!
Im cool with it, sure. This is the first breeding project I've ever really taken part in so bear with me on everything. ^^;;
Im cool with it, sure. This is the first breeding project I've ever really taken part in so bear with me on everything. ^^;;
@sqwhirl15 @glassmade

Ya'll are fantastic! Okay so here's how these things generally go, Glassmade.

Sqwhirl15 sounds like they are willing to host, so if you feel comfortable with it, you'd send Aqualia to their lair for the amount of time it takes to hatch a nest.

If you are NOT comfortable with sending Aquaria out of your lair, then we can ask Sqwhirl15 to send FairyFloss to you. The person who let's go of their dragon can ask for collateral from the other player, like money or a valuable dragon, if needed.

A third option is for both of you to send your dragons to me, and I will nest them. I always pay a lending fee, will give you collateral, and I have a list of references in my profile from players who have trusted me in the past. Once the nest hatches, I send you back your dragons immediately.

Ya'll just let me know how you want to do it. :)

@sqwhirl15 @glassmade

Ya'll are fantastic! Okay so here's how these things generally go, Glassmade.

Sqwhirl15 sounds like they are willing to host, so if you feel comfortable with it, you'd send Aqualia to their lair for the amount of time it takes to hatch a nest.

If you are NOT comfortable with sending Aquaria out of your lair, then we can ask Sqwhirl15 to send FairyFloss to you. The person who let's go of their dragon can ask for collateral from the other player, like money or a valuable dragon, if needed.

A third option is for both of you to send your dragons to me, and I will nest them. I always pay a lending fee, will give you collateral, and I have a list of references in my profile from players who have trusted me in the past. Once the nest hatches, I send you back your dragons immediately.

Ya'll just let me know how you want to do it. :)

@Acencia @Glassmade

I can host, but I'm flexible, so whatever you guys want is fine with me. Just keep me posted. :D
@Acencia @Glassmade

I can host, but I'm flexible, so whatever you guys want is fine with me. Just keep me posted. :D
@Sqwhirl15 Sure, Im alright with it.
@Sqwhirl15 Sure, Im alright with it.
@Glassmade @Acencia

I can take FairyFloss, whenever you want to send him over. I'll you two know how many eggs they end up with.
@Glassmade @Acencia

I can take FairyFloss, whenever you want to send him over. I'll you two know how many eggs they end up with.
@sqwhirl15 @glassmade

Lmk when they nest, I'm excited! Ty!
@sqwhirl15 @glassmade

Lmk when they nest, I'm excited! Ty!
@Acencia @Glassmade

Aqualia and FairyFloss, are now the proud parents of three eggs! XD
@Acencia @Glassmade

Aqualia and FairyFloss, are now the proud parents of three eggs! XD
1 2