Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | April Fool’s day Galore gift?!
Sooo...
I just opened my Galore gift that I got today. Except it’s another chest. An I opened it, again, and again, and again and again... well, you get the point. I’m thinking that this gift is some sort of prank that the FR staff played on us. Any other ideas?
Sooo...
I just opened my Galore gift that I got today. Except it’s another chest. An I opened it, again, and again, and again and again... well, you get the point. I’m thinking that this gift is some sort of prank that the FR staff played on us. Any other ideas?
Every year there's a galore gift that will open up into a different chest item infinitley, until the next day, where you can open it up and get an item specific to what chest item you chose.
Every year there's a galore gift that will open up into a different chest item infinitley, until the next day, where you can open it up and get an item specific to what chest item you chose.
jCqspQw.png gQ9SzwZ.png XeYuGcw.png
You have to open it tomorrow in order to see what is in it, otherwise it’ll just be a chest over and over again... or you can sell it.
You have to open it tomorrow in order to see what is in it, otherwise it’ll just be a chest over and over again... or you can sell it.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I can't wait for whatever it is this year. Last year it was the cute Chunk familiar, I so excited for this year's item!
I can't wait for whatever it is this year. Last year it was the cute Chunk familiar, I so excited for this year's item!
Ohhh... Cool!
Ohhh... Cool!