Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51
thank you SO MUCH for putting eggs at the back of the lair.
thank you SO MUCH for putting eggs at the back of the lair.
2vv54rc.jpg
An issue in which hatched nests would put hatchlings at the front of the lair has been corrected; when a nest is hatched, hatchlings will now appear at the back of the lair.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!
An issue in which hatched nests would put hatchlings at the front of the lair has been corrected; when a nest is hatched, hatchlings will now appear at the back of the lair.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!
l6devcqx.png
@Aequorin @undel i have a small question on the december event, and forgive me if you've answered it elsewhere—are this year's familiars returning only for this December's event, or will all future december events have a chance to give you a holiday familiar from a previous year? (barring the sprites)
@Aequorin @undel i have a small question on the december event, and forgive me if you've answered it elsewhere—are this year's familiars returning only for this December's event, or will all future december events have a chance to give you a holiday familiar from a previous year? (barring the sprites)
6wK2Jyk.png
Thanks for using the same currency! Now I can get a jumpstart on this festival with 95 tablets :D
Thanks for using the same currency! Now I can get a jumpstart on this festival with 95 tablets :D
I forgot to say thank you for the hatchling bug fix!! It's one thing to have to move them, but every time I hatched a nest it shuffled my dragons around and always separated my favorite pairs. THANK YOU!
I forgot to say thank you for the hatchling bug fix!! It's one thing to have to move them, but every time I hatched a nest it shuffled my dragons around and always separated my favorite pairs. THANK YOU!
@Peixes

I knew that'd be the reason behind some votes.

I was pretty sure the bear option was a social experiment to see whether the capital, last-in-list joke option would win.

Looks like I was somewhat right, at least. XD Doesn't do much to take the edge off the massive disappointment, but what can you do.
@Peixes

I knew that'd be the reason behind some votes.

I was pretty sure the bear option was a social experiment to see whether the capital, last-in-list joke option would win.

Looks like I was somewhat right, at least. XD Doesn't do much to take the edge off the massive disappointment, but what can you do.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
i have a mighty need for like fifty of everything oh my god.
i have a mighty need for like fifty of everything oh my god.
Please ping me for replies!
They/Them pronouns
Awesomeee! Happy week to all Light members! ^^
Awesomeee! Happy week to all Light members! ^^
Going to try and get that bear so fast.
Going to try and get that bear so fast.
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
@elilara the update says they haven't fixed that reshuffling problem yet, all they've done is have the hatchlings go to the back rather than the front. It'll still move your dragons around like crazy every time you hatch or add dragons to your lair in other ways, same as usual. On the plus side, it says they ARE working on that, so at least there'll be a fix like... sometime maybe. :D I've started keeping a list of my breeding pairs in the meantime so I don't forget who I intended to breed to whom. :D
@elilara the update says they haven't fixed that reshuffling problem yet, all they've done is have the hatchlings go to the back rather than the front. It'll still move your dragons around like crazy every time you hatch or add dragons to your lair in other ways, same as usual. On the plus side, it says they ARE working on that, so at least there'll be a fix like... sometime maybe. :D I've started keeping a list of my breeding pairs in the meantime so I don't forget who I intended to breed to whom. :D
guardian_fae.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51