Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just started, any beginner's advice?
Hi! I actually started playing FR summer of 2019, and then i totally forgot about it, so I remade a new account and there's so much to do that I really don't know what to do ahah! Does anyone have any advice on how to get started quickly and any tips~?
Hi! I actually started playing FR summer of 2019, and then i totally forgot about it, so I remade a new account and there's so much to do that I really don't know what to do ahah! Does anyone have any advice on how to get started quickly and any tips~?
@medievalstar

Welcome to FR! If you have any questions, I suggest looking through the guides forum (if you haven't already), but I can also answer to the best of my abilities. Feel free to ping me (put an @ in front of my username, no space) or send a PM (private message).

(Hopefully) Helpful tips:
  1. If you want to make treasure quickly, there is this guide.
  2. If you want dragons, you can get some for free in the raffles and giveaways forum.
  3. Also, many people will give new people discounts if you're exploring dragon or item sales.
  4. Make sure to use all your gathering turns each day.
  5. Check the AH (Auction House) for prices before selling items to Crim.
  6. Tomo's Trivia Tablet can give you 3,000t (treasure) if you answer all 10 questions correctly. Answers can be found here.
  7. Keeping your dragons energy above 80% will give you bonuses. You can read about them by hovering over the energy bar in the top right corner below your username.
  8. Looking at coli (coliseum) builds is really helpful for distributing points and getting battle stones for your coli team. A helpful post with links here.

Hope you enjoy it here :)
@medievalstar

Welcome to FR! If you have any questions, I suggest looking through the guides forum (if you haven't already), but I can also answer to the best of my abilities. Feel free to ping me (put an @ in front of my username, no space) or send a PM (private message).

(Hopefully) Helpful tips:
  1. If you want to make treasure quickly, there is this guide.
  2. If you want dragons, you can get some for free in the raffles and giveaways forum.
  3. Also, many people will give new people discounts if you're exploring dragon or item sales.
  4. Make sure to use all your gathering turns each day.
  5. Check the AH (Auction House) for prices before selling items to Crim.
  6. Tomo's Trivia Tablet can give you 3,000t (treasure) if you answer all 10 questions correctly. Answers can be found here.
  7. Keeping your dragons energy above 80% will give you bonuses. You can read about them by hovering over the energy bar in the top right corner below your username.
  8. Looking at coli (coliseum) builds is really helpful for distributing points and getting battle stones for your coli team. A helpful post with links here.

Hope you enjoy it here :)
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
Oh my goodness thank you!