Nice! Glad i could help!
ZBanner.png HH-smaller.png
bump
bump
ppOvqXN.pngQFMsHc3.pngplcdOeH.pngzalqKYi.png
bump
bump
ppOvqXN.pngQFMsHc3.pngplcdOeH.pngzalqKYi.png
@Acencia I would be willing to lend my boy out to help with breeding the colors you need. He is a personal dream dragon of mine so I would ask some sort of collateral for you holding him.
@Acencia I would be willing to lend my boy out to help with breeding the colors you need. He is a personal dream dragon of mine so I would ask some sort of collateral for you holding him.
4xn43c.png
You'd be welcome to Olam for 13kt or 11g. He's fodder as-is, so I've got no problem with him being exalted when your project is complete.
You'd be welcome to Olam for 13kt or 11g. He's fodder as-is, so I've got no problem with him being exalted when your project is complete.
light_banner.pngcornucopiabadge_7_sunflower_by_auricolor-danwbm6.giflight_banner.png
oh I feel your pain for a specific combo :D
I can sell Stella since I have her parents as an active breeders for a project of my own, 30kt is a fair price, please initiate crossroads exchange if youre still interested in her.
I can also let you know if I happen to get a hatchling with your goal combo :)
oh I feel your pain for a specific combo :D
I can sell Stella since I have her parents as an active breeders for a project of my own, 30kt is a fair price, please initiate crossroads exchange if youre still interested in her.
I can also let you know if I happen to get a hatchling with your goal combo :)
You can have one (or both) of the unnameds for 18g (per dragon). Send a cr with the id of which one you'd prefer and I'll send it over!
You can have one (or both) of the unnameds for 18g (per dragon). Send a cr with the id of which one you'd prefer and I'll send it over!
@Acencia My dragon have 2 correct colours, and the primary is 4 off. If you find an unrelated female I'm willing to stud him. If not, then I have an unrelated girl with a slightly wider range with him, meaning it will take some time before such a dragon hatches. Does the offspring need to be a specific element, or is earth ok?

The same goes for their Sunset, Blue, Lapis daughter if you find a close, unrelated male.

edit: also feel free to ping me whjen your project is complete so I know to remove you from my offspring pinglist. Thank you!
@Acencia My dragon have 2 correct colours, and the primary is 4 off. If you find an unrelated female I'm willing to stud him. If not, then I have an unrelated girl with a slightly wider range with him, meaning it will take some time before such a dragon hatches. Does the offspring need to be a specific element, or is earth ok?

The same goes for their Sunset, Blue, Lapis daughter if you find a close, unrelated male.

edit: also feel free to ping me whjen your project is complete so I know to remove you from my offspring pinglist. Thank you!
@Acencia
I unfortunately have plans for Aurelio and I'm not really looking to sell/lend him, I do however have a sibling of his that is the exact same colors except being a spiral instead. I'd have no problem selling Galaeron #64670245 instead at 20kt~
@Acencia
I unfortunately have plans for Aurelio and I'm not really looking to sell/lend him, I do however have a sibling of his that is the exact same colors except being a spiral instead. I'd have no problem selling Galaeron #64670245 instead at 20kt~
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
I would be willing to sell Ewing for 15kt. Although be sure you want her since she is an ancient and it seems you are trying for a modern?
I would be willing to sell Ewing for 15kt. Although be sure you want her since she is an ancient and it seems you are trying for a modern?
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 3 4 5