Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2021
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48
YEY LET'S GO BOIS
YEY LET'S GO BOIS
Hmm, is anyone else getting two different tooltips for [item=roaming aries]? On this page, it shows as "signs of mystery," but in Festive Favors, I see "signs of wanderlust."
Hmm, is anyone else getting two different tooltips for Roaming Aries ? On this page, it shows as "signs of mystery," but in Festive Favors, I see "signs of wanderlust."
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
[quote name="slp0001" date="2021-03-28 07:50:01" ] Hmm, is anyone else getting two different tooltips for [item=roaming aries]? On this page, it shows as "signs of mystery," but in Festive Favors, I see "signs of wanderlust." [/quote] Yes, I did notice that. It's a bit... Odd? hmm..
slp0001 wrote on 2021-03-28 07:50:01:
Hmm, is anyone else getting two different tooltips for Roaming Aries ? On this page, it shows as "signs of mystery," but in Festive Favors, I see "signs of wanderlust."

Yes, I did notice that. It's a bit... Odd? hmm..
Happy Mistral Jamboree!
Happy Mistral Jamboree!
Happy Mistjam! Amazing skins and items!
Happy Mistjam! Amazing skins and items!
THEY/THEM
9awtpCi.jpg
* s p a r k l e s * NAP TIME FOR THE GAYS * s p a r k l e s *
Happy Jamboree, folks! [emoji=spiral love size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1]
Happy Jamboree, folks!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
HAPPY WINDY WEEK
That apparel is super cool!! :0
HAPPY WINDY WEEK
That apparel is super cool!! :0
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
woah, that scene's really neat!! nice to know my break week is on time for mj HAKJQHKSJHSDKJA
woah, that scene's really neat!! nice to know my break week is on time for mj HAKJQHKSJHSDKJA
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
Happy Mistral everyone!!
Happy Mistral everyone!!
ff.png
Wait do you guys not know how to do foreshortening/1-point perspective? That Windsinger's Domain scene is a mess. Overall some pretty stuff though!
Wait do you guys not know how to do foreshortening/1-point perspective? That Windsinger's Domain scene is a mess. Overall some pretty stuff though!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48