Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I’m back on FR!
Hi all, I am back on FR. I have not been on for a couple months, but I am happy to be here! I also have not been feeding my dragons. Feel free to send a friend request.
Hi all, I am back on FR. I have not been on for a couple months, but I am happy to be here! I also have not been feeding my dragons. Feel free to send a friend request.
@OwlHunter
Welcome back! I have no food on me right now, but I can reach out to one of my friends, who'll be more than happy to send some over :D
@OwlHunter
Welcome back! I have no food on me right now, but I can reach out to one of my friends, who'll be more than happy to send some over :D
16454.png ATANTYR
she/her | FR + 3

Unknown Error
31228.png 34817.png
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
Welcome back, @OwlHunter! Asking for free items is actually against the forum rules, but it's real easy to find generous players giving them away for free in the Raffles & Giveaways forum! Or in your flight's private sales forum. :D

If you need help getting reacclimated to anything with the site, feel free to ping me (with @Alphaeon) or send me a PM. I'm always happy to help!
Welcome back, @OwlHunter! Asking for free items is actually against the forum rules, but it's real easy to find generous players giving them away for free in the Raffles & Giveaways forum! Or in your flight's private sales forum. :D

If you need help getting reacclimated to anything with the site, feel free to ping me (with @Alphaeon) or send me a PM. I'm always happy to help!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

OK, got it. Sorry about that.
OK, got it. Sorry about that.