Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Back after a long hiatus....
Wondering how things have changed since I was last here (a little over a year ago I believe). I see there is new places to fight at in the Coliseum.. have fighting tactics changed? Any other big things I should be aware of? Thanks for any help in advance!
Wondering how things have changed since I was last here (a little over a year ago I believe). I see there is new places to fight at in the Coliseum.. have fighting tactics changed? Any other big things I should be aware of? Thanks for any help in advance!
arcane.png[/url][/center]
@Wyndolyn
Welcome back! I recommend checking out this thread to get a quick overview of the updates that happened while you were gone.

PvE builds in the Coliseum are still pretty much the same as they were a year ago. The biggest update in the past year was the Dragon Profile update which brought Scenes, or profile backgrounds, for dragons. The World Map revamp was also released along with being able to move your lair location to any spot in your flight's territory that you have unlocked.
@Wyndolyn
Welcome back! I recommend checking out this thread to get a quick overview of the updates that happened while you were gone.

PvE builds in the Coliseum are still pretty much the same as they were a year ago. The biggest update in the past year was the Dragon Profile update which brought Scenes, or profile backgrounds, for dragons. The World Map revamp was also released along with being able to move your lair location to any spot in your flight's territory that you have unlocked.
fo11Vhp.png
Thanks so much for the info @Naeryl :D
Thanks so much for the info @Naeryl :D
arcane.png[/url][/center]