Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab Bags - G1s+Items | Open
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
@PhantomAsh @Duskphoenix @Saphira455 @ineffablecomedy @craftbaobao2 @Karacal @Verbenas @MoondropCat @Yharim @Kitty4801 @Odile @mgcltwo @Yalldve @CaptainSili @KiwiNeko @Cometflower @Midetta @Empyreal

No new Grab Bags, yet, but I've a question regarding new ones: Would ya'll be, potentially interested in.. this UM skincent as a prize?

(Warning: It's a horror-themed skincent!)
Skin: Phantom Horror: Shadow Ome
(The GB price would likely between 400-500g/the equivalent in T/G at 1g:1250t (scary, I know heheh >_<'), and there would be 5-6 GBs available in that round.)

There are few prizes left over from the last round that were unclaimed that will be carried over into the next Grab Bags (including a UMA), regardless of whether or not the UM-skincent above is included.

So... kind of a vote? Do you want it available, do you not? If not, the next round will continue at the same price as the last, but with a handful of new prizes.
@PhantomAsh @Duskphoenix @Saphira455 @ineffablecomedy @craftbaobao2 @Karacal @Verbenas @MoondropCat @Yharim @Kitty4801 @Odile @mgcltwo @Yalldve @CaptainSili @KiwiNeko @Cometflower @Midetta @Empyreal

No new Grab Bags, yet, but I've a question regarding new ones: Would ya'll be, potentially interested in.. this UM skincent as a prize?

(Warning: It's a horror-themed skincent!)
Skin: Phantom Horror: Shadow Ome
(The GB price would likely between 400-500g/the equivalent in T/G at 1g:1250t (scary, I know heheh >_<'), and there would be 5-6 GBs available in that round.)

There are few prizes left over from the last round that were unclaimed that will be carried over into the next Grab Bags (including a UMA), regardless of whether or not the UM-skincent above is included.

So... kind of a vote? Do you want it available, do you not? If not, the next round will continue at the same price as the last, but with a handful of new prizes.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
That's a really nice skincent 0-0 so yeah!
That's a really nice skincent 0-0 so yeah!
Ooo I love that accent! Sounds like a great idea!
Ooo I love that accent! Sounds like a great idea!
ZbNAjCO.png
PRICTGJ.png
~~~~
WKtl2lb.png
YMPbu9R.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hhceN5m.png
@Yharim @Midetta

Usually, I just roll the dice over at random.org to see what number of Grab Bag(s) it lands on, to determine to get's what (for every round, my prizes are listed off-site and in order; in other words for every number of bag there's a specific prize -or multiple- inside).

If I do do a round with the UM-skincent above in it, the way things work might be different for that specific round: There would be, as stated above, between 5-6 Grab Bags. I'd ask for anyone wanting to buy one (or multiple; there probably won't be a limit to how many one can buy, except for obviously the limit of GBs I have in stock), that they name which specific number(s) said person wants; e.g. "I'd like to buy bag number 2 and 6". The price? Still undecided, but among the prizes there are still the less desirable/cheaper ones, so keep that in mind. I wouldn't roll and see what everyone got + send out the prizes until all Grab Bags were claimed + paid for.
@Yharim @Midetta

Usually, I just roll the dice over at random.org to see what number of Grab Bag(s) it lands on, to determine to get's what (for every round, my prizes are listed off-site and in order; in other words for every number of bag there's a specific prize -or multiple- inside).

If I do do a round with the UM-skincent above in it, the way things work might be different for that specific round: There would be, as stated above, between 5-6 Grab Bags. I'd ask for anyone wanting to buy one (or multiple; there probably won't be a limit to how many one can buy, except for obviously the limit of GBs I have in stock), that they name which specific number(s) said person wants; e.g. "I'd like to buy bag number 2 and 6". The price? Still undecided, but among the prizes there are still the less desirable/cheaper ones, so keep that in mind. I wouldn't roll and see what everyone got + send out the prizes until all Grab Bags were claimed + paid for.
73127854.png

It does seem like a good idea, but if you do the rolling after all have been bought and payments have been received some may not like the idea of having to wait for them to be all gone, but in the end it’s completely up to you on what you do and have you give the prizes!
It does seem like a good idea, but if you do the rolling after all have been bought and payments have been received some may not like the idea of having to wait for them to be all gone, but in the end it’s completely up to you on what you do and have you give the prizes!
ZbNAjCO.png
PRICTGJ.png
~~~~
WKtl2lb.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Midetta Hmm.. I may do an IC elsewhere. If I have solid interest/guaranteed buyers, no one would have to wait to receive their prizes~ ^-^ That might be better.. 'cause I'd hate to have people waiting o-o
@Midetta Hmm.. I may do an IC elsewhere. If I have solid interest/guaranteed buyers, no one would have to wait to receive their prizes~ ^-^ That might be better.. 'cause I'd hate to have people waiting o-o
73127854.png

Completely agree! I’d totally be interested cause that accent looks awesome! I hope it goes well! ^.^
Completely agree! I’d totally be interested cause that accent looks awesome! I hope it goes well! ^.^
ZbNAjCO.png
PRICTGJ.png
~~~~
WKtl2lb.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center]@PhantomAsh @Duskphoenix @Saphira455 @ineffablecomedy @craftbaobao2 @Karacal @Verbenas @MoondropCat @Yharim @Kitty4801 @Odile @mgcltwo @Yalldve @CaptainSili @KiwiNeko @Cometflower @Midetta @Empyreal 4/4 Grab Bags available~[emoji=familiar heart size=1] This round's Grab Bag price is 30g/64.5kt each.[/center]

4/4 Grab Bags available~

This round's Grab Bag price is 30g/64.5kt each.
73127854.png

@kyrin18 sending for one grab bag with treasure!
@kyrin18 sending for one grab bag with treasure!
ZbNAjCO.png
PRICTGJ.png
~~~~
WKtl2lb.png
YMPbu9R.png
@kyrin18
sending for 2 grab bags with Gems!
@kyrin18
sending for 2 grab bags with Gems!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56