Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sugar Scales: for bright sweet babies!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
@Occisor thank you :3! do you want me to send the first bit now or send a crossroads for the full amount when i get it?
@Occisor thank you :3! do you want me to send the first bit now or send a crossroads for the full amount when i get it?
they them their please. autistic genderblender of variably articulated friendly. and stuff.
@seabreeze i'll send you a crossroads for the full amount now! i'm not online enough so it's better this way.
@seabreeze i'll send you a crossroads for the full amount now! i'm not online enough so it's better this way.
tumblr_inline_n2tinrugoR1qdkm0s.png
@Occisor sounds good, thank you again!
@Occisor sounds good, thank you again!
they them their please. autistic genderblender of variably articulated friendly. and stuff.
@Occisor oh gosh i love your hatchery! can i please be pinged for olympe and sinclair, tint and hue, and herve and salome? :3
@Occisor oh gosh i love your hatchery! can i please be pinged for olympe and sinclair, tint and hue, and herve and salome? :3
1ffgBbR.png
@Occisor

Hello! Could you ping me if ever Astor & Riva produce a pink/purple/aqua baby?
@Occisor

Hello! Could you ping me if ever Astor & Riva produce a pink/purple/aqua baby?
jJKwNN5.png
@theplastics @mellybelles yes and yes! i'll add you tonight when i get home from work. sorry i've been behind on my own thread, just... work! bluh!
@theplastics @mellybelles yes and yes! i'll add you tonight when i get home from work. sorry i've been behind on my own thread, just... work! bluh!
@Occisor thanks, and that's totally fine! work can be a pest sometimes but gotta get that money coming in lol! :3
@Occisor thanks, and that's totally fine! work can be a pest sometimes but gotta get that money coming in lol! :3
1ffgBbR.png
@Occisor

Could I please get put on the pinglist for the following pairs:

Olympe & Sinclair,
Dragonfruit & Starfruit,
Wafer & Necco,
Tint & Hue,
Herve & Salome!

I love them so much!
@Occisor

Could I please get put on the pinglist for the following pairs:

Olympe & Sinclair,
Dragonfruit & Starfruit,
Wafer & Necco,
Tint & Hue,
Herve & Salome!

I love them so much!
@marchpanes you've been added! jsyk Dragonfruit and Starfruit currently have two offspring for sale in the back of my lair, if you'd like to take a look, and i can give you a retroactive pinglister discount. c: @TheAnneh @colorfulcotton @moyaofthemist @cuccumella @balthamel @Hugs @bitterkiwi @Win @ForgottenSavages @Infomercial @Metamochi so Orianne and Ambroise only gave me ONE EGG. they're STILL in their shame tunics. this is who they gave us: [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/c3b72ed3c3045c52c9fa5fdee7fdc2e4/tumblr_n7q4t2HWLR1smigzno1_500.png[/img] spring/ivory/ivory m, 350k list and 300k for pinglisters, as per usual. KIND OF BEAUTIFUL also from a shared nest i have these two beauties i forgot to tell you about! [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/108b4b1077b69524c7cef35ca0db8b3e/tumblr_n7okd2lTNn1smigzno1_500.png[/img] gold/seafoam/banana m and lemon/aqua/lemon m! DOUBLE LEMON!! 75k and 125k, respectively; 50k and 90k for pinglisters.
@marchpanes you've been added! jsyk Dragonfruit and Starfruit currently have two offspring for sale in the back of my lair, if you'd like to take a look, and i can give you a retroactive pinglister discount. c:

@TheAnneh @colorfulcotton @moyaofthemist @cuccumella @balthamel @Hugs @bitterkiwi @Win @ForgottenSavages @Infomercial
@Metamochi

so Orianne and Ambroise only gave me ONE EGG. they're STILL in their shame tunics. this is who they gave us:

tumblr_n7q4t2HWLR1smigzno1_500.png
spring/ivory/ivory m, 350k list and 300k for pinglisters, as per usual. KIND OF BEAUTIFUL

also from a shared nest i have these two beauties i forgot to tell you about!

tumblr_n7okd2lTNn1smigzno1_500.png
gold/seafoam/banana m and lemon/aqua/lemon m! DOUBLE LEMON!! 75k and 125k, respectively; 50k and 90k for pinglisters.
@occisor prettyyy, but I think I'll wait for one with blue primary :> thanks!
@occisor prettyyy, but I think I'll wait for one with blue primary :> thanks!
Narrenschiff_signature_copy_1.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29