Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sugar Scales: for bright sweet babies!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@TheAnneh @colorfulcotton @moyaofthemist @cuccumella @balthamel @Hugs @bitterkiwi @Win @ForgottenSavages @Infomercial @Nimby @theplastics @marchpanes [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/3999ccc3f80189f1c7d8e06c711dab07/tumblr_n8342ddwHa1smigzno1_500.png[/img] hue and tint delivered!! four babies, m, m, m, f. 300k apiece, 250k for pinglisters. and i am very serious about selling pairs and singles soon... once i have the time to sort through, of course.
@TheAnneh @colorfulcotton @moyaofthemist @cuccumella @balthamel @Hugs @bitterkiwi @Win @ForgottenSavages @Infomercial @Nimby
@theplastics @marchpanes

tumblr_n8342ddwHa1smigzno1_500.png

hue and tint delivered!! four babies, m, m, m, f. 300k apiece, 250k for pinglisters.

and i am very serious about selling pairs and singles soon... once i have the time to sort through, of course.
tumblr_inline_n2tinrugoR1qdkm0s.png
@Occisor oh man i'm super poor and out of lair space rn, but please keep me on the pinglist for both! :)
@Occisor oh man i'm super poor and out of lair space rn, but please keep me on the pinglist for both! :)
1ffgBbR.png
@Occisor - Sent you a CR for the lovely pastel girl! PS don't need those earlier Circuits I asked about.
@Occisor - Sent you a CR for the lovely pastel girl! PS don't need those earlier Circuits I asked about.
oz2YrQ2.png
@Occisor

I'd love to grab the jade/magenta/banana male! Could I pay in gems?
@Occisor

I'd love to grab the jade/magenta/banana male! Could I pay in gems?
@marchpanes ahh he got put on hold by someone already! :c does the teal boy grab you at all, or would you rather wait until next clutch?
@marchpanes ahh he got put on hold by someone already! :c does the teal boy grab you at all, or would you rather wait until next clutch?
@Occisor

No worries, I'll wait!
@Occisor

No worries, I'll wait!
can i please be added to the general pinglist? your pairings are really nice :0
can i please be added to the general pinglist? your pairings are really nice :0
hi im gold, im a fish
sell me your teal/golds. sell me your gold/teals. give them to me

LOOKING FOR VAGUE DRAGONS
@goldgust sure! thank you for the compliment! c:

@TheAnneh @colorfulcotton @moyaofthemist @cuccumella @balthamel @Hugs @bitterkiwi @Win @ForgottenSavages @Infomercial @Nimby

so here's the deal, everybody. i only have one lair expansion to go, and my lair is jam-packed. i have been exalting hatchlings i would have rather given a bit more time to sell simply to be able to hatch nests, and with the disappointment i felt looking at what Astor and Riva gave me this morning, i have decided to let all my current nests clear out, and then i will not be hatching anything for a bit while i whittle down my pairs and flush out the unpairable singles. we've got four nests to go, though, so don't worry, haha.

pretty much all the pairs i'm considering getting rid of are rtb or will be extremely soon. would anyone be interested in taking pairs at ridiculously low prices? i don't like to price high on dragons i didn't breed myself.
@goldgust sure! thank you for the compliment! c:

so here's the deal, everybody. i only have one lair expansion to go, and my lair is jam-packed. i have been exalting hatchlings i would have rather given a bit more time to sell simply to be able to hatch nests, and with the disappointment i felt looking at what Astor and Riva gave me this morning, i have decided to let all my current nests clear out, and then i will not be hatching anything for a bit while i whittle down my pairs and flush out the unpairable singles. we've got four nests to go, though, so don't worry, haha.

pretty much all the pairs i'm considering getting rid of are rtb or will be extremely soon. would anyone be interested in taking pairs at ridiculously low prices? i don't like to price high on dragons i didn't breed myself.
@Occisor
Of course, just let me know.
@Occisor
Of course, just let me know.
Level 25 dragons for sale here!
Want one of your own dragons trained? Message me! Rates on my profile.
I'd love to buy your June 2013 dragon!!!
@Occisor - Oh memememe I'd love to see what you'll be purging
I just did a lair purge myself so I've cleared up space for new pairs.
@Occisor - Oh memememe I'd love to see what you'll be purging
I just did a lair purge myself so I've cleared up space for new pairs.
oz2YrQ2.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29