Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Has anyone bought a dragon named Lazarus
hi- i apologize if this doesn't belong here; but i wanted to take a shot at this anyway- yesterday i sold a goaler named Lazarus for 5kt, and his genes are as follows;

- Jaguar, plum
- Striation, blackberry
- Shardflank, blush

I wanted to at least ask, because i realized i wasn't ready to give him up. i was uncertain when i was about to sell him, and i honestly wish i had waited or put him in a hibernal den. its my own fault, but im willing to pay 20kt for him to be unexalted and returned to me, if its not too late. i apologize if this is not meant to be here, is rude or annoying, i just regret selling him and im willing to pay a lot to get him back.

[update]:
sorry for the post if it bothered anyone- ive settled for trying to recreate him through a breeding project instead. thank you, and have a wonderful day
hi- i apologize if this doesn't belong here; but i wanted to take a shot at this anyway- yesterday i sold a goaler named Lazarus for 5kt, and his genes are as follows;

- Jaguar, plum
- Striation, blackberry
- Shardflank, blush

I wanted to at least ask, because i realized i wasn't ready to give him up. i was uncertain when i was about to sell him, and i honestly wish i had waited or put him in a hibernal den. its my own fault, but im willing to pay 20kt for him to be unexalted and returned to me, if its not too late. i apologize if this is not meant to be here, is rude or annoying, i just regret selling him and im willing to pay a lot to get him back.

[update]:
sorry for the post if it bothered anyone- ive settled for trying to recreate him through a breeding project instead. thank you, and have a wonderful day
Fun tip: If you go into your sales on the AH you can click through the past sales and find your missing dragon. If you click on him you'll be able to see who bought him and send them a PM to negotiate! Good luck! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Fun tip: If you go into your sales on the AH you can click through the past sales and find your missing dragon. If you click on him you'll be able to see who bought him and send them a PM to negotiate!

Good luck!
xYHlfKD.pngtumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.png6xezTIv.png
[LINK]

Looks like he got exalted.
[LINK]

[quote name="GingerPalulu" date="2021-03-23 06:27:27" ] Fun tip: If you go into your sales on the AH you can click through the past sales and find your missing dragon. If you click on him you'll be able to see who bought him and send them a PM to negotiate! Good luck! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [/quote] Hello- im sorry, but ive tried that- hes been exalted and it doesn't say who bought him anymore- on the page it simply says he was sold yesterday, and following his link just tells me hes been exalted and leads me to the dominance page im really sorry
GingerPalulu wrote on 2021-03-23 06:27:27:
Fun tip: If you go into your sales on the AH you can click through the past sales and find your missing dragon. If you click on him you'll be able to see who bought him and send them a PM to negotiate!

Good luck!

Hello- im sorry, but ive tried that- hes been exalted and it doesn't say who bought him anymore- on the page it simply says he was sold yesterday, and following his link just tells me hes been exalted and leads me to the dominance page

im really sorry
[quote name="Granica" date="2021-03-23 06:28:32" ] [LINK] Looks like he got exalted. [/quote] i...i know, i was just hoping whoever bought him would see this and i was hoping maybe they'd want to negotiate, as im willing to pay 20kt for him- i don't know if its too late but i wanted to at least ask around and hope. im sorry
Granica wrote on 2021-03-23 06:28:32:
[LINK]

i...i know, i was just hoping whoever bought him would see this and i was hoping maybe they'd want to negotiate, as im willing to pay 20kt for him- i don't know if its too late but i wanted to at least ask around and hope. im sorry
@Cantoricata Unfortunately when a dragon is exalted you can't bring them back unless the owner does.
I would reach out to whoever exalted them.
Maybe you can find a dragon similar to the one exalted?
@Cantoricata Unfortunately when a dragon is exalted you can't bring them back unless the owner does.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
[quote name="lr21vb" date="2021-03-23 09:16:03" ] @Cantoricata Unfortunately when a dragon is exalted you can't bring them back unless the owner does. I would reach out to whoever exalted them. Maybe you can find a dragon similar to the one exalted? [/quote] i know, thank you. im not sure who the owner is, and ive started to accept finding another one as an option. i made a scry of him in the workshop and am simply hoping to recreate him via a breeding project. thank you
lr21vb wrote on 2021-03-23 09:16:03:

i know, thank you. im not sure who the owner is, and ive started to accept finding another one as an option. i made a scry of him in the workshop and am simply hoping to recreate him via a breeding project. thank you