Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FREE - Tiny Identity Buttons - MOVED
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 164 165
@fluffmoth I made the Dutch nationality button myself, not sure if I did it 100% correctly so I wanted to run it by you before putting it in the spreadsheet if that's okay. [img]https://i.imgur.com/JrEJc4j.png[/img]
@fluffmoth I made the Dutch nationality button myself, not sure if I did it 100% correctly so I wanted to run it by you before putting it in the spreadsheet if that's okay.

JrEJc4j.png
4Dclvwp.png
@Halcandra looks great, go for it! I'll add it to the masterpost also
@Halcandra looks great, go for it! I'll add it to the masterpost also
They/Them (Nonbinary flag)
Trans
Autistic (Neurodiversity infinity)

Free Buttons
Nature festival familiars banner (click for art credit)
hey i cant find a he/they button? im not very good ewith most tech though so not a surprise
hey i cant find a he/they button? im not very good ewith most tech though so not a surprise
7ntZZGM.png
Wn94zHr.png
zLwbKxI.png
jBEX2Bu.png
8bjiJH8.png

Lucian
Cy
Slega
nXPRVY2.png
6OWcfuH.png
Fwz5Jg7.png
VNmSPYf.png
o0PyiNc.png
arDReIy.png
ie1YVR1.png
ho3udoh.png
xUQG5rv.png
uLdE4J6.png
w0zVUsc.png
@LucianTheDemon
Hi there! The varied combinations are on the spreadsheet! Here it is!

If you do Control + F and Type in He/They it should jump you down to the combination section. But just in case it doesn't. They start on lines 324!

I hope I was able to help you.
@LucianTheDemon
Hi there! The varied combinations are on the spreadsheet! Here it is!

If you do Control + F and Type in He/They it should jump you down to the combination section. But just in case it doesn't. They start on lines 324!

I hope I was able to help you.
_____________ e223e729b6e81f6b5ef2a9c68e06ed51.png
DrAdelino #92302
Malum | Rook | Crow
Clan Lore | Quest List | RP Partners
7e59da9c7872a5a339326ae641752fb9.png
that is super helpful. Thank you!
that is super helpful. Thank you!
7ntZZGM.png
Wn94zHr.png
zLwbKxI.png
jBEX2Bu.png
8bjiJH8.png

Lucian
Cy
Slega
nXPRVY2.png
6OWcfuH.png
Fwz5Jg7.png
VNmSPYf.png
o0PyiNc.png
arDReIy.png
ie1YVR1.png
ho3udoh.png
xUQG5rv.png
uLdE4J6.png
w0zVUsc.png
@LucianTheDemon I see you already got one in your sig, but if you'd like to see a different flag on a he/they button, feel free to request it!
@LucianTheDemon I see you already got one in your sig, but if you'd like to see a different flag on a he/they button, feel free to request it!
well I was looking for a bigender he/they, and i waned to see if i could make one but alas i cant.
well I was looking for a bigender he/they, and i waned to see if i could make one but alas i cant.
7ntZZGM.png
Wn94zHr.png
zLwbKxI.png
jBEX2Bu.png
8bjiJH8.png

Lucian
Cy
Slega
nXPRVY2.png
6OWcfuH.png
Fwz5Jg7.png
VNmSPYf.png
o0PyiNc.png
arDReIy.png
ie1YVR1.png
ho3udoh.png
xUQG5rv.png
uLdE4J6.png
w0zVUsc.png
@LucianTheDemon [img]https://i.imgur.com/ltFH94p.png[/img] Here you are, friend!
@LucianTheDemon
ltFH94p.png
Here you are, friend!
Is it possible to do a set of pixel buttons for age ranges (like twenties, thirties, forties, etc)? I've noticed it's the default assumption all players are <25 - I'm in my forties and it would be interesting to see how many other people are over 30.

EDIT: I'd also love a button that says "old fart (40+)" LMAO
Is it possible to do a set of pixel buttons for age ranges (like twenties, thirties, forties, etc)? I've noticed it's the default assumption all players are <25 - I'm in my forties and it would be interesting to see how many other people are over 30.

EDIT: I'd also love a button that says "old fart (40+)" LMAO
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonSnOwO I will make sure there is an Old Fart (40+) button as well as a normal rage one. X3 I'm 32 myself so hello, you find one so far!
@JonSnOwO I will make sure there is an Old Fart (40+) button as well as a normal rage one. X3 I'm 32 myself so hello, you find one so far!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 164 165