Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Goatlings [W] FR/DV
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@atrium hello, I have the potoatoes now! to which dappervolk id should I send the potatoes to?

Also I assume you'll just set up a trade on goatlings with the red maple ears and i'll offer on that trade (I'm SunflowerPrincess on goatlings)
@atrium hello, I have the potoatoes now! to which dappervolk id should I send the potatoes to?

Also I assume you'll just set up a trade on goatlings with the red maple ears and i'll offer on that trade (I'm SunflowerPrincess on goatlings)
ze8wEB3.png
@lalalunaa

sweet, my DV is kelevra#11346 and heres the trade link on goatlings:

https://www.goatlings.com/trades/makeoffer/413535
@lalalunaa

sweet, my DV is kelevra#11346 and heres the trade link on goatlings:

https://www.goatlings.com/trades/makeoffer/413535
@atrium thank you so much for the trade! :D
@atrium thank you so much for the trade! :D
ze8wEB3.png
@lalalunaa

Thank you as well ^^
@lalalunaa

Thank you as well ^^
@atrium

Thank you! Here is the trade: https://www.goatlings.com/trades/makeoffer/413563

I'll go ahead and send you the gems now. <3
@atrium

Thank you! Here is the trade: https://www.goatlings.com/trades/makeoffer/413563

I'll go ahead and send you the gems now. <3
@atrium

Hi! I am so desperately interested in your icelandic sweater -- it's one of just eight closet items I have left to track down, and yours is the first I've seen for sale in months!

I could pay you buckets of ss, but that seems to not be what you're interested in. (Though if you are, I can make pretty much any price!) I'm pretty sure I have very little of value attached to this account, but you're welcome to peruse my dragons etc. I'm STYX #7742 on DV and would be willing to trade any of my items or pets (I have some 5 digits and a 4 digit turnipling).

If you'd be willing to put it on hold for me, I'd grind like never before on both FR and DV until I had currency you'd be satisfied with!

Edit: IF you were willing to accept goatlings currency I'd be willing to give you way more than the item is worth as extra payment for the hassle of having to transfer it back to FR/DV... all of my fortune is locked up in ss :(
@atrium

Hi! I am so desperately interested in your icelandic sweater -- it's one of just eight closet items I have left to track down, and yours is the first I've seen for sale in months!

I could pay you buckets of ss, but that seems to not be what you're interested in. (Though if you are, I can make pretty much any price!) I'm pretty sure I have very little of value attached to this account, but you're welcome to peruse my dragons etc. I'm STYX #7742 on DV and would be willing to trade any of my items or pets (I have some 5 digits and a 4 digit turnipling).

If you'd be willing to put it on hold for me, I'd grind like never before on both FR and DV until I had currency you'd be satisfied with!

Edit: IF you were willing to accept goatlings currency I'd be willing to give you way more than the item is worth as extra payment for the hassle of having to transfer it back to FR/DV... all of my fortune is locked up in ss :(
beep
@raenyx

Hey, I'd be open to a hold, but I haven't found any recent sales on the sweater so I'm currently looking for a price to sell it at. and yeah unfortunately I'm only after dv/fr currency but I'd be happy to take the 4d turnip as a bit of partial.
@raenyx

Hey, I'd be open to a hold, but I haven't found any recent sales on the sweater so I'm currently looking for a price to sell it at. and yeah unfortunately I'm only after dv/fr currency but I'd be happy to take the 4d turnip as a bit of partial.
@atrium

This guide puts it at 90-100m, so we can use 100m ss as a baseline? Let me know what you think -- the sweater doesn't sell often so it's hard to find recent trades. I can also snoop around the discord to see if anyone remembers a recent sale!

If you're certain you're willing to put it on hold for me, I'll start pouring my ss into off-site trades! I can't know exactly how long it would take since it'll depend on the market (who's selling how much etc) but I'll keep you updated on my currency progress!

What sort of things are you interested in for currency, so I can make a forum thread with what I'm looking for? Treasure, gems, eggs, rare digit DV pets, etc?
Edit: wrong link, sorry! fixed it
@atrium

This guide puts it at 90-100m, so we can use 100m ss as a baseline? Let me know what you think -- the sweater doesn't sell often so it's hard to find recent trades. I can also snoop around the discord to see if anyone remembers a recent sale!

If you're certain you're willing to put it on hold for me, I'll start pouring my ss into off-site trades! I can't know exactly how long it would take since it'll depend on the market (who's selling how much etc) but I'll keep you updated on my currency progress!

What sort of things are you interested in for currency, so I can make a forum thread with what I'm looking for? Treasure, gems, eggs, rare digit DV pets, etc?
Edit: wrong link, sorry! fixed it
beep
@raenyx

Give me a bit to think about it and ill get back you if thats alright? I was originally planning on selling the entire set together rather than separate since I'd eventually like to sell everything.
@raenyx

Give me a bit to think about it and ill get back you if thats alright? I was originally planning on selling the entire set together rather than separate since I'd eventually like to sell everything.
@atrium

Let me know if there's anything I can do to sweeten the deal-- i'd honestly be willing to start saving up for the whole set if that's what it takes (it just would obviously take longer.) Like I said, this item is pretty much one of my last huge dreams for goatlings!
@atrium

Let me know if there's anything I can do to sweeten the deal-- i'd honestly be willing to start saving up for the whole set if that's what it takes (it just would obviously take longer.) Like I said, this item is pretty much one of my last huge dreams for goatlings!
beep
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11