Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mama's Soup Kitchen - CLOSED for now!
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 225 226
Hi, can I have some bugs, meat and seafood? I'm new btw
Hi, can I have some bugs, meat and seafood? I'm new btw
Hi, could I get an even amount of all food types? Thanks
Hi, could I get an even amount of all food types? Thanks
@Jungle2468 @SunChaser @ikookiesheep @SukeJ @CrossoverQueen Your orders are up! You can find them in your PMs. @CrimsonSkyFlight Hi! Thank you for your interest in donating! We're always in need of donors and we truly appreciate every bit of help we get so feel free to send any extra food you might have our way. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Jungle2468 @SunChaser @ikookiesheep @SukeJ @CrossoverQueen

Your orders are up! You can find them in your PMs.

@CrimsonSkyFlight Hi! Thank you for your interest in donating! We're always in need of donors and we truly appreciate every bit of help we get so feel free to send any extra food you might have our way.
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
could i get everything please?
could i get everything please?
Are you taking insect donations right now? I have a bunch, I don't know how, and I don't need it all so I'd like to be able to help people who need it!
Are you taking insect donations right now? I have a bunch, I don't know how, and I don't need it all so I'd like to be able to help people who need it!
y4B7Hb2.png

My humble hatchery~

Check out my art shop!
syh7fEG.png
Can I please order some meat and some plants? 150 of each please
thanks
Can I please order some meat and some plants? 150 of each please
thanks
may i have 150 meat and 150 insects please?
may i have 150 meat and 150 insects please?
I’ve gotten good here once before, and Mama really helped me get back on my feet. But now, yet again I am in need of some meat and insects.
I would really like to show my gratitude for this thread because it helped me when I was just starting out!
I’ve gotten good here once before, and Mama really helped me get back on my feet. But now, yet again I am in need of some meat and insects.
I would really like to show my gratitude for this thread because it helped me when I was just starting out!
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Hey Chef Mama!

Ive just come back from a massive hiatus so any kind of food would be a massive help!! Thank you so much <3
Hey Chef Mama!

Ive just come back from a massive hiatus so any kind of food would be a massive help!! Thank you so much <3
YqlLG90.png
@Dem0N @Peony9 @benjibadger @imceorary @UntamedBeast

@monochrose Hi! We accept any type of food, and actually meat and bugs are the ones we usually have less stock of. Thank you so much for your interest in donating!
@Dem0N @Peony9 @benjibadger @imceorary @UntamedBeast

@monochrose Hi! We accept any type of food, and actually meat and bugs are the ones we usually have less stock of. Thank you so much for your interest in donating!
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 225 226