Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 335 336
@Starbunnies - You've got a point! I haven't done and pulls till I got Xiao on his banner so I'm probably at 0 pity. I could try it. I'm just bad at keeping track of how many wishes I've spent and how close to the 50/50 and hard pity I am.

Then again, the worst thing that could happen is I get another Venti and can upgrade his constellation. Which is actually kinda bad because I suck at aiming bow units.
@Starbunnies - You've got a point! I haven't done and pulls till I got Xiao on his banner so I'm probably at 0 pity. I could try it. I'm just bad at keeping track of how many wishes I've spent and how close to the 50/50 and hard pity I am.

Then again, the worst thing that could happen is I get another Venti and can upgrade his constellation. Which is actually kinda bad because I suck at aiming bow units.
currently praying to rngesus for venti

i have 40 rolls in and 50/50 pity... i'm going to have to grind a lot

and i also want childe... cries
currently praying to rngesus for venti

i have 40 rolls in and 50/50 pity... i'm going to have to grind a lot

and i also want childe... cries
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@MaplesHaiku
oh man, good luck! :handshake: praying to rngesus for Venti
I'm 71-ish rolls in! I had rather a lot saved,,, I'll most likely be able to roll again soon. Thanks to the hangout event and windblume, we get quite a lot of freemos! Just hoping it'll be enough. Venti's banner is staying for several weeks, so you have quite a lot of time to save up & pull!

Aah, Childe. Hopefully you'll have enough primos for him? Wishing you luck ;u; Hey, at least if you don't get Venti, you'll either have a lot of pity for Childe or guaranteed Childe! ^^
I personally am not interested in pulling for him, but I may pull for Rosaria while also building pity for if/when Klee rerun comes around.
@MaplesHaiku
oh man, good luck! :handshake: praying to rngesus for Venti
I'm 71-ish rolls in! I had rather a lot saved,,, I'll most likely be able to roll again soon. Thanks to the hangout event and windblume, we get quite a lot of freemos! Just hoping it'll be enough. Venti's banner is staying for several weeks, so you have quite a lot of time to save up & pull!

Aah, Childe. Hopefully you'll have enough primos for him? Wishing you luck ;u; Hey, at least if you don't get Venti, you'll either have a lot of pity for Childe or guaranteed Childe! ^^
I personally am not interested in pulling for him, but I may pull for Rosaria while also building pity for if/when Klee rerun comes around.
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
i finally got venti, my first 5 star. he's finally here im so happy
i finally got venti, my first 5 star. he's finally here im so happy
qVj5yOB.png ... skymin | fr+3
@wooloo congrats, hes an amazing character both kit-wise and character-wise :D!!

@wooloo congrats, hes an amazing character both kit-wise and character-wise :D!!

v6C5M8v.png sometimes looking for:
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
as a f2p player, needless to say i'm beyond the point of stressed

i'm struggling trying to save up primogems for Zhongli's future rerun (if he even gets one) and so far i have 12 fates and enough gems for 20 more... at the rate i'm going, i doubt i'll even have enough for the 50/50 pity, and i've heard way too many nightmarish stories about people wanting a focus character and then losing the 50/50 battle, so that's lovely

i'm pretty sure i've done 7(?) single pulls on special banners without getting anything of importance, so i guess that means i won't have to save up as much, but still... getting enough primogems for 51/141 more wishes without whaling within a few months time (assuming rumors come true and he returns in the next update) is probably an unrealistic dream to have at this point, but if that's what it takes, then that's what it takes

besides, maybe it wouldn't be an entirely bad thing if i didn't get him... after all, even if i lose the 50/50, i'll still get a 5*? considering my only 5* is lumine, it might end up being a blessing in disguise
as a f2p player, needless to say i'm beyond the point of stressed

i'm struggling trying to save up primogems for Zhongli's future rerun (if he even gets one) and so far i have 12 fates and enough gems for 20 more... at the rate i'm going, i doubt i'll even have enough for the 50/50 pity, and i've heard way too many nightmarish stories about people wanting a focus character and then losing the 50/50 battle, so that's lovely

i'm pretty sure i've done 7(?) single pulls on special banners without getting anything of importance, so i guess that means i won't have to save up as much, but still... getting enough primogems for 51/141 more wishes without whaling within a few months time (assuming rumors come true and he returns in the next update) is probably an unrealistic dream to have at this point, but if that's what it takes, then that's what it takes

besides, maybe it wouldn't be an entirely bad thing if i didn't get him... after all, even if i lose the 50/50, i'll still get a 5*? considering my only 5* is lumine, it might end up being a blessing in disguise
I got Venti on my 20th wish, half an hour after his banner went live. Ironically, my best friend got him at the exact same time, so now we're gonna run around on one of our worlds as Venti soon.
I got Venti on my 20th wish, half an hour after his banner went live. Ironically, my best friend got him at the exact same time, so now we're gonna run around on one of our worlds as Venti soon.
Update: lost the 50/50 and got Qiqi ;;u;;
Update: lost the 50/50 and got Qiqi ;;u;;
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
[quote name="Viridescence" date="2021-03-19 20:05:14" ] I got Venti on my 20th wish, half an hour after his banner went live. Ironically, my best friend got him at the exact same time, so now we're gonna run around on one of our worlds as Venti soon. [/quote] update: we did. it was fun :)
Viridescence wrote on 2021-03-19 20:05:14:
update: we did. it was fun :)
I got Venti on my 79th roll ( I think? ). There goes my pity for Klee :')
I got Venti on my 79th roll ( I think? ). There goes my pity for Klee :')
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif 66898439p.png
SlyWolf0
FR +2
Sly / SlyWolf
She / they
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
tumblr_oswe2hfVPv1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Please check these out!
Sales
Free Raffle
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 335 336