Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60
Love everything except the flash sales.

Love everything except the flash sales.

8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
This looks great so far! I'm curious if the flash sale items will apply to fest skins or not though :P
This looks great so far! I'm curious if the flash sale items will apply to fest skins or not though :P
I. he/him
II. skin wishlist
III. apparel wishlist
IV. featured dragon
Nice! I'm pretty excited about the fact that they're going to include vaulted items as items you own; that's confused me in the past.
Nice! I'm pretty excited about the fact that they're going to include vaulted items as items you own; that's confused me in the past.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Can't wait to see this rollout!!
Can't wait to see this rollout!!
qEDPfrb.png
pog!
pog!
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif9YcEmqg.pngbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif
8WTeiP5.png
these are very nice qol updates!
these are very nice qol updates!
hRdwFwp.png

she/her
fr +3
hehe

Omg finally! I could cry <3
Omg finally! I could cry <3
Filtering is going to be so useful!
Filtering is going to be so useful!
omg! YASSSS!
TY TY TY TY
omg! YASSSS!
TY TY TY TY
These sorts of quality of life upgrades are wonderful, they may seem like simple little things on screen but the amount of work the team is putting into getting these options rolling is incredible, and it's greatly appreciated!!
These sorts of quality of life upgrades are wonderful, they may seem like simple little things on screen but the amount of work the team is putting into getting these options rolling is incredible, and it's greatly appreciated!!
.:xX tumblr_pz8t8bl6lE1wnevmko1_250.jpg Xx:.

ART SHOP HERE
: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2857690
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60