Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60
Glorious
Glorious
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
These are great ideas, I'm excited for the update :)
These are great ideas, I'm excited for the update :)
The filtering by breeds and gene tab are going to be so helpful! I can't wait for the update!
The filtering by breeds and gene tab are going to be so helpful! I can't wait for the update!
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
YES!!! I WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG!!!!!
YES!!! I WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG!!!!!
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
Thanks for the update :D
Thanks for the update :D
v886aA7.png
This is a great update! Love seeing organization!

Hoping that this means we'll see in more areas whether or not we have an item, as well, i.e. at Swipp's.
This is a great update! Love seeing organization!

Hoping that this means we'll see in more areas whether or not we have an item, as well, i.e. at Swipp's.
841EblB.gif
Getting the item count to WORK properly will be a big step up! So much of my apparel inventory shows up as "You have 1" of this item, so I buy it and find out, no, there were four already, and I didn't really need another one. If it says more than one, I can believe it, but otherwise all I can be certain is of having at least one or none at all. It's been aggravating.

The breed specific search will be great! More than once searching for ancient genes I've accidentally grabbed the wrong version for the breed I wanted! And splitting up the Specialty items, yeah!
Getting the item count to WORK properly will be a big step up! So much of my apparel inventory shows up as "You have 1" of this item, so I buy it and find out, no, there were four already, and I didn't really need another one. If it says more than one, I can believe it, but otherwise all I can be certain is of having at least one or none at all. It's been aggravating.

The breed specific search will be great! More than once searching for ancient genes I've accidentally grabbed the wrong version for the breed I wanted! And splitting up the Specialty items, yeah!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
[quote]Apparel should have head/neck/body/etc sort categories.[/quote] I think it would be better to work the bugs out of the current sorting system when you go dress a dragon! There are some strange choices as is, and I know several have been brought up in the forums for it.
Quote:
Apparel should have head/neck/body/etc sort categories.

I think it would be better to work the bugs out of the current sorting system when you go dress a dragon! There are some strange choices as is, and I know several have been brought up in the forums for it.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Those are some nice choices! Can't wait for the update! ;w;

Pls tell me you are working on the auction house next.
Those are some nice choices! Can't wait for the update! ;w;

Pls tell me you are working on the auction house next.
I have a matching reference!

23864288_y1351OXXz2IJ6FF.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-03-18 09:01:41" ] [center][size=5]And perhaps the most popular request we receive is the ability to simply do this: [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/prev_filtergenesOMGG.png[/img][/center] [size=2][i][Caption: A screenshot of a dropdown window in Marketplace depicting that it is now possible to filter genes, either by modern breeds or individual ancient breeds.][/i][/size] [/quote] [size=7][i][b]YEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/i][/size] Also THANK YOU for captioning the images as well!!
Quote:
And perhaps the most popular request we receive is the ability to simply do this:

prev_filtergenesOMGG.png
[Caption: A screenshot of a dropdown window in Marketplace depicting that it is now possible to filter genes, either by modern breeds or individual ancient breeds.]

YEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also THANK YOU for captioning the images as well!!
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60