Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60
Yes! Thank you very much for your continuous improvement of the platform
Yes! Thank you very much for your continuous improvement of the platform
rreea8E.gif
oh my goodness yes yes yes!!!! this is amazing...i love QoL updates and the treasure marketplace categories update looks and sounds great...all of this sounds amazing actually very excited for when it is released :D
oh my goodness yes yes yes!!!! this is amazing...i love QoL updates and the treasure marketplace categories update looks and sounds great...all of this sounds amazing actually very excited for when it is released :D
owo
owo
I've sailed the wide oceans four decades or more
And ofttimes I've wondered what I do it for
I don't know the answer, it's pleasure and pain
With life to live over, I'd do it again

Wave over wave - Jim Payne
Will the two new tabs be added to the hoard as well? Instead of everything still being in the special tab? :''3
Will the two new tabs be added to the hoard as well? Instead of everything still being in the special tab? :''3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
Not a huge fan of the "taking stock" part but I loved hearing about everything else!! And of course I'll adjust to the new marketplace layout, I'm very excited about the new tabs and search function!
Not a huge fan of the "taking stock" part but I loved hearing about everything else!! And of course I'll adjust to the new marketplace layout, I'm very excited about the new tabs and search function!
Very cool! Will gem marketplace items also be included in the flash sales?
Very cool! Will gem marketplace items also be included in the flash sales?
n2PHQa3.png
Ohhhhh thank goodness, this is a great addition, thank you!! Will make using the marketplace so much less frustrating!
Ohhhhh thank goodness, this is a great addition, thank you!! Will make using the marketplace so much less frustrating!
IK2aU3I.png j2LTZQk.png sleep_apng_s.png Level_Up_Small.png Glade_member.png
Excited that you'll now be able to sort between modern and ancient genes! There's been so many times I almost bought a gene before seeing "gaoler" or "banescale" in brackets next to it.
Excited that you'll now be able to sort between modern and ancient genes! There's been so many times I almost bought a gene before seeing "gaoler" or "banescale" in brackets next to it.
giphy.gif
Seriously though, so relieved to see stronger order being enacted on the Marketplace, more for the Specialty tabs than anything. All of these changes give me a happy.
Seriously though, so relieved to see stronger order being enacted on the Marketplace, more for the Specialty tabs than anything. All of these changes give me a happy.
Epic [emoji=imperial love size=1]
Epic
BnSOTCe.pngXgUSVnT.png0BV9psg.pngonxvVRq.png
W0KmE8n.png4Qkxmbq.pngGFHiEoW.pngCpwxLkk.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60