Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60
Your latest updates are exactly how any site upgrades should be handled:o

And I'm even more excited because those recent changes are exactly what I've been missing and address some of my greatest frustrations, good work, FR team!
Your latest updates are exactly how any site upgrades should be handled:o

And I'm even more excited because those recent changes are exactly what I've been missing and address some of my greatest frustrations, good work, FR team!
18qkmim.png
Aryena&BillieXNtD94z.png
0uVMYap.png
FR_mid_column_sig.png
Hfp00Bl.pngfdUVIfW.pngQUIpVFE.pngUMevL3r.png
bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngDa1cz0f.pngOBrKa68.png
[quote name="Akiri" date="2021-03-18 10:47:58" ] @ScreamingPossum If it is applied to your account but not actively displayed, it will still be lit up to help prevent purchasing duplicates. [/quote] @Akiri Awesome, ty!
Akiri wrote on 2021-03-18 10:47:58:
@ScreamingPossum
If it is applied to your account but not actively displayed, it will still be lit up to help prevent purchasing duplicates.

@Akiri Awesome, ty!
Im waiting till rose/marigold flowerfalls will be on flash sales
Im waiting till rose/marigold flowerfalls will be on flash sales
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-03-18 09:01:41" ] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/prev_breedsandscenestabs.png[/img][/center] [size=2][i][Caption: A screenshot showing Marketplace with its additional new Genes and Scenes & Vistas tabs.][/i][/size] [/quote] Would the regular specialty tab have all the genes, scenes, and vistas? Even though they will have separate tabs?
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-03-18 09:01:41:
prev_breedsandscenestabs.png
[Caption: A screenshot showing Marketplace with its additional new Genes and Scenes & Vistas tabs.]
Would the regular specialty tab have all the genes, scenes, and vistas? Even though they will have separate tabs?
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
oh NICE I love these updates. No more accidentally buying things I already had, woo!!
oh NICE I love these updates. No more accidentally buying things I already had, woo!!
finally ty
finally ty
Will there be any indication if an item is needed for another feature like the hibernal den somewhat like the hoard?
Will there be any indication if an item is needed for another feature like the hibernal den somewhat like the hoard?
Untitled_Artwork.png
i love the new layout feel, it looks really well organized now
i love the new layout feel, it looks really well organized now
PQznZys.png
i wish you could make it so it only shows modern or ancient every time you check the market place, as im not interested in ancients at all and would probably only look in very specific cases. good coming update

edit: it could be managed in account settings
i wish you could make it so it only shows modern or ancient every time you check the market place, as im not interested in ancients at all and would probably only look in very specific cases. good coming update

edit: it could be managed in account settings
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
The Vista being shown displayed on a dragon seems like it would really help collectors (me lmao-) who easily forget they have the vista and accidentally buy a double!
The Vista being shown displayed on a dragon seems like it would really help collectors (me lmao-) who easily forget they have the vista and accidentally buy a double!
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
» Digital Artist/Amature Coder
» Considering commissioning art from me? Click here! or here!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60