Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Star Question?
Hello, I've been wondering what that little blue lined bar underneath my colored bar on the top right of my screen means? Its been filling up but I'm not sure what it is...? (I'm not talking about the red to green bar that fills with a %) Does the blue bar like fill as you stay active or is it just there for decoration..

The stars that are underneath everyone's name- how do you get more than 1, is it from battling dragons or just playing the game longer.?
Hello, I've been wondering what that little blue lined bar underneath my colored bar on the top right of my screen means? Its been filling up but I'm not sure what it is...? (I'm not talking about the red to green bar that fills with a %) Does the blue bar like fill as you stay active or is it just there for decoration..

The stars that are underneath everyone's name- how do you get more than 1, is it from battling dragons or just playing the game longer.?
27226ad73c11ca1f7095e715c9208718.png
SheHer.pngStraight2.pngVirgo.png
@Appaloosalover2
That bar shows you how close you are to getting your well fed bonus! If you look closely it's divided into thirds, so each day you keep your lair above 80% hunger part of it will fill up. Once it's filled you should be getting your well fed bonus (mouse over the actual hunger bar to see the perks).
@Appaloosalover2
That bar shows you how close you are to getting your well fed bonus! If you look closely it's divided into thirds, so each day you keep your lair above 80% hunger part of it will fill up. Once it's filled you should be getting your well fed bonus (mouse over the actual hunger bar to see the perks).
fo11Vhp.png
Ohh alright, and would you happen to know how you increase the star that is underneath of your name? Or is that like the rarity of your background..?
Ohh alright, and would you happen to know how you increase the star that is underneath of your name? Or is that like the rarity of your background..?
27226ad73c11ca1f7095e715c9208718.png
SheHer.pngStraight2.pngVirgo.png
The star underneath your name in forum posts is related to the number of posts you've made. I don't know the exact numbers, just that at 1,000 posts you get the shiny star.
The star underneath your name in forum posts is related to the number of posts you've made. I don't know the exact numbers, just that at 1,000 posts you get the shiny star.
Hatchery/Sales Thread | Sales Tab
@Appaloosalover2 @Firewing
1 post - 1 star
50 posts - 2 stars
100 posts - 3 stars
200 posts - 4 stars
500 posts - 5 stars
1000 posts - Rainbow star

Should be the numbers!
@Appaloosalover2 @Firewing
1 post - 1 star
50 posts - 2 stars