Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gladelings - A Nature Subspecies
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34
@MonsteraDelici @Arkhia @MidnightGarden @Danidood

I got everyone updated! Dragons should be all properly added to the registry, and breeder list updated. Let me know if any of it looks incorrect!

@MonsteraDelici @Arkhia @MidnightGarden @Danidood

I got everyone updated! Dragons should be all properly added to the registry, and breeder list updated. Let me know if any of it looks incorrect!

fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat I'd like to register Yuuma as a Gladeling! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66976133][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669762/66976133_350.png[/img][/url]
@KalicoKat I'd like to register Yuuma as a Gladeling!
66976133_350.png
9pJjquR.pngOLBwj1S.gif
@Faunaflor I will get him added later today!
@Faunaflor I will get him added later today!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
For anyone who comes by regularly, I will have some announcements coming up! I'm collaborating on a crossover between Gladelings and another subspecies, which will be announced here when complete, along with a new subtype of Gladeling that Glademother has conceived in response to this mixing.

Might take a couple of weeks to get that going, but stay tuned!

I also want to roll the New Prophet registry into Prophets, and call them all just Prophets as I don't see a reason in our lore to differentiate between them. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?
For anyone who comes by regularly, I will have some announcements coming up! I'm collaborating on a crossover between Gladelings and another subspecies, which will be announced here when complete, along with a new subtype of Gladeling that Glademother has conceived in response to this mixing.

Might take a couple of weeks to get that going, but stay tuned!

I also want to roll the New Prophet registry into Prophets, and call them all just Prophets as I don't see a reason in our lore to differentiate between them. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
New Gladeling? Crossover?? Very very exiting indeed^^
New Gladeling? Crossover?? Very very exiting indeed^^
yGHsn8r.pngCU6MPLW.png
@KalicoKat Oooh, sounds awesome! New Prophets are gladelings that are Primal but not strictly Wildclaws, so maybe its best to keep them separate? IDK tho :'3
@KalicoKat Oooh, sounds awesome! New Prophets are gladelings that are Primal but not strictly Wildclaws, so maybe its best to keep them separate? IDK tho :'3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@PurpleTartan I was thinking about listing them together in the registry, or maybe with just a small divider instead of separating them so much? Idk though. I've been waffling about that one, since in lore they were created differently but I believe they have the same abilities and serve the same role. For that reason I'm not so sure they should be as separate as they are.

@Oreina Yes, I'm excited to add new stuff after so long!
@PurpleTartan I was thinking about listing them together in the registry, or maybe with just a small divider instead of separating them so much? Idk though. I've been waffling about that one, since in lore they were created differently but I believe they have the same abilities and serve the same role. For that reason I'm not so sure they should be as separate as they are.

@Oreina Yes, I'm excited to add new stuff after so long!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat Ah that makes sense to me, list them all as Prophets, make a sub group in prophets for them seems fair. :3
@KalicoKat Ah that makes sense to me, list them all as Prophets, make a sub group in prophets for them seems fair. :3
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66076863][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660769/66076863_350.png[/img][/url] @KalicoKat register Marimo as a watcher:)
66076863_350.png

@KalicoKat
register Marimo as a watcher:)
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png0c4a6f6574af97a1cd4666e890f4a46aa5af3700.png
@MidnightGarden You should post sales in the sales thread not in the hub thread. The Sales thread is here. :3
@MidnightGarden You should post sales in the sales thread not in the hub thread. The Sales thread is here. :3
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34