Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fr seems quiet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Akiri" date="2021-03-16 16:01:47" ] [quote name="parasites" date="2021-03-16 15:42:36" ] UH- YOU COME BACK HERE [/quote] [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/32e099d14726af9035d10b52d47f3856/tenor.gif[/img] [/quote] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/031/689/whydoihearbossmusic.jpg[/img]
Akiri wrote on 2021-03-16 16:01:47:
parasites wrote on 2021-03-16 15:42:36:
UH-
YOU COME BACK HERE
tenor.gif

whydoihearbossmusic.jpg
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
us: man things sure are suspiciously quiet
staff, immediately after posting a maintenance announcement: >:]
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
[quote name="Ceruleanfire" date="2021-03-16 16:03:58" ] [quote name="Akiri" date="2021-03-16 16:01:47" ] [quote name="parasites" date="2021-03-16 15:42:36" ] UH- YOU COME BACK HERE [/quote] [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/32e099d14726af9035d10b52d47f3856/tenor.gif[/img] [/quote] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/031/689/whydoihearbossmusic.jpg[/img] [/quote] Hahaha lol
Ceruleanfire wrote on 2021-03-16 16:03:58:
Akiri wrote on 2021-03-16 16:01:47:
parasites wrote on 2021-03-16 15:42:36:
UH-
YOU COME BACK HERE
tenor.gif

whydoihearbossmusic.jpg
Hahaha lol
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
[quote name="HurricaneWinds" date="2021-03-16 16:09:31" ] us: man things sure are suspiciously quiet staff, immediately after posting a maintenance announcement: >:] [/quote] don't get it twisted - that maintenance? it's standard and regular the stuff we still have planned for the website? well it's exciting and cool and good
HurricaneWinds wrote on 2021-03-16 16:09:31:

don't get it twisted - that maintenance? it's standard and regular

the stuff we still have planned for the website? well it's exciting and cool and good
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
oooooh
oooooh
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-03-16 16:13:07" ] [quote name="HurricaneWinds" date="2021-03-16 16:09:31" ] us: man things sure are suspiciously quiet staff, immediately after posting a maintenance announcement: >:] [/quote] don't get it twisted - that maintenance? it's standard and regular the stuff we still have planned for the website? well it's exciting and cool and good [/quote] Precisely. It's a 30-minute maintenance...if it was longer I would be more hyped, lol. I do not get all the hype threads anyway.
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-03-16 16:13:07:

the stuff we still have planned for the website? well it's exciting and cool and good
Precisely. It's a 30-minute maintenance...if it was longer I would be more hyped, lol. I do not get all the hype threads anyway.
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-03-16 16:13:07" ] [quote name="HurricaneWinds" date="2021-03-16 16:09:31" ] us: man things sure are suspiciously quiet staff, immediately after posting a maintenance announcement: >:] [/quote] don't get it twisted - that maintenance? it's standard and regular the stuff we still have planned for the website? well it's exciting and cool and good [/quote] should we be scared that xhaztol says it's gonna be exciting? im scared that xhaztol says it's gonna be exciting XD
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-03-16 16:13:07:

should we be scared that xhaztol says it's gonna be exciting? im scared that xhaztol says it's gonna be exciting XD
wq9PoXA.png
Even FR's slow is still pretty active. I've been on some sites where threads can stay on the first page for days.

Also it's great that the devs post regularly too ;D
Even FR's slow is still pretty active. I've been on some sites where threads can stay on the first page for days.

Also it's great that the devs post regularly too ;D
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="SpiritMessenger" date="2021-03-15 20:40:18" ] Discord itself is an absolutely wonderful application, there are some truly amazing servers out there including a few really nice FR ones. I legit have no idea where Mysteik is getting that it's a 'toxic cesspool' unless they've been hanging out in some really awful servers, but in that sense it's like many places on the internet; you choose where you hang out, some places are nice and some aren't and if you find yourself in a bad one you leave and move on. I've had discord for years and I use it for a lot of stuff. If anything happens they're open and transparent, they work as quickly as possible to bring it back online, and every time I've had to file a bug report (all twice in 5+ years) the support staff have been wonderful. It's a great tool for communication as long as you make sure the servers you're hanging out in are good ones ^^ [/quote] Yeah I was confused by that post, Discord is a fantastic tool and I'm in some great communities. I prefer smaller servers because I like getting to know people. Forums can be a great resource, but kind of, idk shallow? Or at least a big one like this to me is not so great for involved conversations. I've been here years and I only recognize a handful of posters, and don't really know anything about any of them. Not that the forums have slowed enough that I've noticed for it to be any cause for concern. This may be like when people periodically get concerned about the floor on dragon prices dropping, when they're actually just returning to normal levels...
SpiritMessenger wrote on 2021-03-15 20:40:18:
Discord itself is an absolutely wonderful application, there are some truly amazing servers out there including a few really nice FR ones. I legit have no idea where Mysteik is getting that it's a 'toxic cesspool' unless they've been hanging out in some really awful servers, but in that sense it's like many places on the internet; you choose where you hang out, some places are nice and some aren't and if you find yourself in a bad one you leave and move on.

I've had discord for years and I use it for a lot of stuff. If anything happens they're open and transparent, they work as quickly as possible to bring it back online, and every time I've had to file a bug report (all twice in 5+ years) the support staff have been wonderful. It's a great tool for communication as long as you make sure the servers you're hanging out in are good ones ^^

Yeah I was confused by that post, Discord is a fantastic tool and I'm in some great communities. I prefer smaller servers because I like getting to know people. Forums can be a great resource, but kind of, idk shallow? Or at least a big one like this to me is not so great for involved conversations. I've been here years and I only recognize a handful of posters, and don't really know anything about any of them.

Not that the forums have slowed enough that I've noticed for it to be any cause for concern. This may be like when people periodically get concerned about the floor on dragon prices dropping, when they're actually just returning to normal levels...
is FR getting instant messaging?
is FR getting instant messaging?
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8