Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Shadowbinder help me, my head is KILLING me

Honestly i'm being dramatic, in reality i'm just too lazy to get up and grab an ibuprofen
Shadowbinder help me, my head is KILLING me

Honestly i'm being dramatic, in reality i'm just too lazy to get up and grab an ibuprofen
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
I feel cripplingly sick every time I sleep in. It's okay, I wasn't expecting my day off to be pleasant and relaxing anyways.
I feel cripplingly sick every time I sleep in. It's okay, I wasn't expecting my day off to be pleasant and relaxing anyways.
sOmeone actually used my chosen name and pronouns and that just made my day ^^
sOmeone actually used my chosen name and pronouns and that just made my day ^^
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
usually when someone asks about your day and you tell them it's been horrible you show at least some concern. why am i suddenly being shamed
usually when someone asks about your day and you tell them it's been horrible you show at least some concern. why am i suddenly being shamed
Ot3Ahks.jpg
i'm so in love.
i'm so in love.
hi, i'm mazi
• young adult
• she/they
• kennel tech
• student for vet med
• engaged
• mommy x 4 ~ 1 in heaven, twins on earth and expecting rainbow babe 07.2023
first trial of danganronpa 3 is soooo stupid I dunno if I can handle later trials because I know it's going to get even dumber </3
first trial of danganronpa 3 is soooo stupid I dunno if I can handle later trials because I know it's going to get even dumber </3
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
nyeh!! nyeh nyeh nyeh!!!!

also cackling because i got to submit the spiderman 2 pizza time song for an assignment in band, this is amazing
nyeh!! nyeh nyeh nyeh!!!!

also cackling because i got to submit the spiderman 2 pizza time song for an assignment in band, this is amazing
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
Waiting is awful aaaaaa I just wanna read my books.
Waiting is awful aaaaaa I just wanna read my books.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I want to ***. If I have to do this for the rest of my life............
I want to ***. If I have to do this for the rest of my life............
PJb908Z.png
I wish I had enough treasure and good items to just give it away to people and improve their day dshfsgfshjg
I wish I had enough treasure and good items to just give it away to people and improve their day dshfsgfshjg
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif