Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Broken Shards of Divinity (open)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@FlamesEmbrace

No worries! I know what it's like taking care of kittens lol! They can be a real handful, but they're more than worth it!
@FlamesEmbrace

No worries! I know what it's like taking care of kittens lol! They can be a real handful, but they're more than worth it!
[quote name="FlamesEmbrace" date="2021-03-07 21:48:33" ] Sorry for the late reply everyone~ I've been super busy since my cat just had kittens and they somehow keep getting themselves into trouble despite not being able to see or walk very far. How they do so is a mystery. Anyway I'll have a post up for everyone soon! [/quote] Oh my gosh kittens! :0 Good luck keeping them out of trouble.
FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2021-03-07 21:48:33:
Sorry for the late reply everyone~ I've been super busy since my cat just had kittens and they somehow keep getting themselves into trouble despite not being able to see or walk very far. How they do so is a mystery.

Anyway I'll have a post up for everyone soon!

Oh my gosh kittens! :0 Good luck keeping them out of trouble.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Hope your depression lets up soon, Flame. <3
Hope your depression lets up soon, Flame. <3
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
hope your depression lets up soon!

and no problem with the short post! I *can't* write paragraphs like everyone else lol
hope your depression lets up soon!

and no problem with the short post! I *can't* write paragraphs like everyone else lol
I hope things get better for you soon. No one would blame you if you need a break. Your mental wellbeing is far more important than any game.
I hope things get better for you soon. No one would blame you if you need a break. Your mental wellbeing is far more important than any game.
Hope your depression lets up soon and things get better!
You should take a break if you need too, no one would blame you if you do.
Hope your depression lets up soon and things get better!
You should take a break if you need too, no one would blame you if you do.

cy8qp7h5.png
xEFPtMv.gif

Thanks... I’m mostly on the tail end of it (I think?) and have an appointment to maybe get some new meds or up my prescription. Kittens definitely do help though so I’m happy that they’re here. Lots of snuggle piles happen whenever they decide to get out of my couch.
Thanks... I’m mostly on the tail end of it (I think?) and have an appointment to maybe get some new meds or up my prescription. Kittens definitely do help though so I’m happy that they’re here. Lots of snuggle piles happen whenever they decide to get out of my couch.
oulcMpY.gif
snuggle piles are the best
snuggle piles are the best
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17