Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 412 413
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
bust, headshot, homestuck oc,

Specifications:
them, please. maybe underwater with their ears flapping like fins? the little things under their ears are like the things axolotls have. they also have small gills due to a mutation. their hair is only black on the top layer, and fuchsia underneath. their hair looks like this, with the entire back being fuchsia.

Payment:
treasure, any of my dragons

Keywords:
bust, homestuck oc, digital

Optional:
i can breed any two of my dragons if you'd like
Digital

More specific type:
bust, headshot, homestuck oc,

Specifications:
them, please. maybe underwater with their ears flapping like fins? the little things under their ears are like the things axolotls have. they also have small gills due to a mutation. their hair is only black on the top layer, and fuchsia underneath. their hair looks like this, with the entire back being fuchsia.

Payment:
treasure, any of my dragons

Keywords:
bust, homestuck oc, digital

Optional:
i can breed any two of my dragons if you'd like
[s][b]Broad type of art:[/b] Strongly Prefer digital, open to other solutions as a last resort [b]More specific type:[/b] Dragon with environment and item [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking to commission a fully-colored, fully-shaded digital piece of one of my dragons (see bottom of post) curled up next to a chest that is open and glowing. She'll be sleeping in a cave with the chest. This piece would ideally be the dragon, the chest, and a bit of the cave around her for environment. Strong emphasis on: Clean lines and vivid color It's a nighttime shot with a bright glowing source of light (the chest) adorable sleeping coatl BONUS (bonus payment too) IF: You can do animation to make the light source flicker in a gif. That's a stretch goal, though. [b]Payment:[/b] Upwards of ~$50 USD or gem equivalent. Price negotiable based on product. I'm gonna be extremely picky about who I choose and what I want, but I want to pay you well for it. I can pay in treasure if you'd really prefer, but I would rather not. [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, Full Color, Environment [b]Optional:[/b] The dragon in question: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40691/4069062_350.png[/img] The chest she's sleeping next to would be your interpretation of the Brightshine chest, plus a few modifications: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/4152.png[/img] Please PM me if you're interested; I can provide more description and context upon request. If you're interested, please be ready to provide examples of past work.[/s]
Broad type of art:
Strongly Prefer digital, open to other solutions as a last resort

More specific type:
Dragon with environment and item

Specifications:
I'm looking to commission a fully-colored, fully-shaded digital piece of one of my dragons (see bottom of post) curled up next to a chest that is open and glowing. She'll be sleeping in a cave with the chest. This piece would ideally be the dragon, the chest, and a bit of the cave around her for environment.

Strong emphasis on: Clean lines and vivid color
It's a nighttime shot with a bright glowing source of light (the chest)
adorable sleeping coatl

BONUS (bonus payment too) IF: You can do animation to make the light source flicker in a gif. That's a stretch goal, though.

Payment:
Upwards of ~$50 USD or gem equivalent. Price negotiable based on product.
I'm gonna be extremely picky about who I choose and what I want, but I want to pay you well for it.
I can pay in treasure if you'd really prefer, but I would rather not.

Keywords:
Dragon, Full Color, Environment

Optional:

The dragon in question:
4069062_350.png
The chest she's sleeping next to would be your interpretation of the Brightshine chest, plus a few modifications:
4152.png

Please PM me if you're interested; I can provide more description and context upon request. If you're interested, please be ready to provide examples of past work.
Digital

More specific type:
Lineart, Adoptable-style base

Specifications:
I need 16 bases (Detailed below) that I will be making recolors of all my permanent dragons with. The images will be used on the Reserves/Pinglist post in my Hatchery thread, and on their dragon profiles, nowhere else. They will not be recolored for profit or to make a sales thread.
Base Lineart (Nicely labeled & clipping masked) for:
Male and Female Coatl (Basic + Gembond)
Male and Female Imperial (Basic + Gembond)
Male and Female Skydancer (Basic + Gembond)
Male and Female Spiral (Basic + Gembond)

Payment:
I'd like to pay reasonable Lineart prices and since I am buying them in bulk and making all the recolors myself - the budget stands at about 500K for the project. If you have a penchant for bright dragons, multiple hatchlings from my hatchery can be arranged as partial payment. I also design hatchery GFX and breeding pair cards, if you want art trades as partial payment.

Keywords:
Dragon, Lineart, Adoptable, Base, Chibi, Recolor, Imperial, Coatl, Skydancer, Spiral

Optional:
  • Max height 150-200 pixels
  • Please do not resell the bases or use them to create adoptables after I purchase them. I want the art to remain unique to my hatchery
  • When making bases that include the genes, make everything in different layers; label & clipping mask accordingly
  • Male and Female poses should be different to get paid separately for each. If I love a pose so much, I might just buy one for both genders and flip it myself
  • Male and Female poses of any gender must be connected fluidly. The easiest way would be to have them nestled on a ledge or clouds or something that can be connected easily! To make them look like a couple when the M+F images are posted together
  • Please tell me how much additional breeds and genes would cost.
Digital

More specific type:
Lineart, Adoptable-style base

Specifications:
I need 16 bases (Detailed below) that I will be making recolors of all my permanent dragons with. The images will be used on the Reserves/Pinglist post in my Hatchery thread, and on their dragon profiles, nowhere else. They will not be recolored for profit or to make a sales thread.
Base Lineart (Nicely labeled & clipping masked) for:
Male and Female Coatl (Basic + Gembond)
Male and Female Imperial (Basic + Gembond)
Male and Female Skydancer (Basic + Gembond)
Male and Female Spiral (Basic + Gembond)

Payment:
I'd like to pay reasonable Lineart prices and since I am buying them in bulk and making all the recolors myself - the budget stands at about 500K for the project. If you have a penchant for bright dragons, multiple hatchlings from my hatchery can be arranged as partial payment. I also design hatchery GFX and breeding pair cards, if you want art trades as partial payment.

Keywords:
Dragon, Lineart, Adoptable, Base, Chibi, Recolor, Imperial, Coatl, Skydancer, Spiral

Optional:
  • Max height 150-200 pixels
  • Please do not resell the bases or use them to create adoptables after I purchase them. I want the art to remain unique to my hatchery
  • When making bases that include the genes, make everything in different layers; label & clipping mask accordingly
  • Male and Female poses should be different to get paid separately for each. If I love a pose so much, I might just buy one for both genders and flip it myself
  • Male and Female poses of any gender must be connected fluidly. The easiest way would be to have them nestled on a ledge or clouds or something that can be connected easily! To make them look like a couple when the M+F images are posted together
  • Please tell me how much additional breeds and genes would cost.
oz2YrQ2.png
I would prefer digital but if you can only do traditional All I ask is for a digital color palette

More specific type:
I am looking for a quad dragon for my new viking character to be partnered with!

Specifications:
Alright so I have this character Runa, whom I just created. She lives in the world that How to Train your Dragon is from but she is originally not from Berk. I am looking for a dragon for her to train and love. I am unsure of what exactly I want but here are some ideas.
I love toothless but I don't want a Night Fury I want an original species. I was thinking something feline like ( like toothless). Something sleek and fast but strong enough to carry her and one other person at the least. The dragon breathes a type of green energy like ball. When the projectile cools you will actually see that this weapon is in fact a diamond. I am willing to talk everything out with the artist and figure out any more specifics that they need. But right now that is the general idea.

Payment:
Well I am newer to the site so I don't have any really valuable things but I have materials, familiars, treasure, I can also do art. The link to Runa takes you to her submission on my DA. I can also pay in some points and if you have a Chicken Smoothie account in pets on there!

Keywords:
viking dragon rider character training design original

Optional:
Nothing else really like I said earlier I am willing to talk everything out with the artist or any potential artists. Please give me a message!
I would prefer digital but if you can only do traditional All I ask is for a digital color palette

More specific type:
I am looking for a quad dragon for my new viking character to be partnered with!

Specifications:
Alright so I have this character Runa, whom I just created. She lives in the world that How to Train your Dragon is from but she is originally not from Berk. I am looking for a dragon for her to train and love. I am unsure of what exactly I want but here are some ideas.
I love toothless but I don't want a Night Fury I want an original species. I was thinking something feline like ( like toothless). Something sleek and fast but strong enough to carry her and one other person at the least. The dragon breathes a type of green energy like ball. When the projectile cools you will actually see that this weapon is in fact a diamond. I am willing to talk everything out with the artist and figure out any more specifics that they need. But right now that is the general idea.

Payment:
Well I am newer to the site so I don't have any really valuable things but I have materials, familiars, treasure, I can also do art. The link to Runa takes you to her submission on my DA. I can also pay in some points and if you have a Chicken Smoothie account in pets on there!

Keywords:
viking dragon rider character training design original

Optional:
Nothing else really like I said earlier I am willing to talk everything out with the artist or any potential artists. Please give me a message!
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka

Specifications:
I'm looking to get a few different commissions for my two dragons/ocs Kasai and Alexei. They will be fully human and I can provide as much description as possible when you contact me about the commission.
Payment:
I'll pay up to 50k for each commission.

Keywords:
Realistic, OCs, Human.
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka

Specifications:
I'm looking to get a few different commissions for my two dragons/ocs Kasai and Alexei. They will be fully human and I can provide as much description as possible when you contact me about the commission.
Payment:
I'll pay up to 50k for each commission.

Keywords:
Realistic, OCs, Human.
Trades Here. Have Nightsky Starsilk, Magical, Kitsune, Mocha Latte, Scarecrow, Hacker, Appa, Velvet Mothcat (x3), MC Princess, Suicune. Looking for Rauru and would trade a number of specials for him.
Broad type of art you want: Digital
More specific type: Skins, Accents
Specifications: I'm looking for someone to do several skins and accents based off my rough drafts and other example images. 1 skin(M SD), 3 accents (2 FM SD, 1 M SD). I'm hoping all can have some degree of subtle cell shade like fur texture which appears to be part of the shading template (that's the part I'm not sure how to do, myself. If it wasn't weird credit wise, I'd be happy to just commission that part and finish the markings myself.) I haven't done skins/accents before so I don't know how they apply the "don't edit the shading layer" rule. I've seen painterly fur texture get approved, but I'm not sure if trying to make it look like it's part of the shading layer even though it's not would be different? If somebody sees this and can clear up that policy that'd be cool, too, even if they aren't interested on being commissioned by me. XD
Payment: I have a lot of treasure and gems to work with, name your price and we'll see? I may also have items, pets or currency from Khimeros and Wajas if you are interested. I do not have RLC.
Keywords: Skins Accents Skin Accent fur wolf
Optional:
Extra fake shading bits: similar to THIS, with fur detail added to the edges of the shadows so that it appears like it belongs on the FR template (but is not), and not much in other areas, if possible? I want my Skydancers to look a little fluffier/scruffier than they should, but not to an extreme.
(warning: drafts may be very rough!)
Skin Refs: Character Sheet / Draft /
Accent 1 : Character sheet / Draft / green = transparet
Accent 2 : Reference / reference 2 / Draft / green = transparent
Accent 3 : Reference / reference 2 / Draft / green = transparent
PM for more info and refs
More specific type: Skins, Accents
Specifications: I'm looking for someone to do several skins and accents based off my rough drafts and other example images. 1 skin(M SD), 3 accents (2 FM SD, 1 M SD). I'm hoping all can have some degree of subtle cell shade like fur texture which appears to be part of the shading template (that's the part I'm not sure how to do, myself. If it wasn't weird credit wise, I'd be happy to just commission that part and finish the markings myself.) I haven't done skins/accents before so I don't know how they apply the "don't edit the shading layer" rule. I've seen painterly fur texture get approved, but I'm not sure if trying to make it look like it's part of the shading layer even though it's not would be different? If somebody sees this and can clear up that policy that'd be cool, too, even if they aren't interested on being commissioned by me. XD
Payment: I have a lot of treasure and gems to work with, name your price and we'll see? I may also have items, pets or currency from Khimeros and Wajas if you are interested. I do not have RLC.
Keywords: Skins Accents Skin Accent fur wolf
Optional:
Extra fake shading bits: similar to THIS, with fur detail added to the edges of the shadows so that it appears like it belongs on the FR template (but is not), and not much in other areas, if possible? I want my Skydancers to look a little fluffier/scruffier than they should, but not to an extreme.
(warning: drafts may be very rough!)
Skin Refs: Character Sheet / Draft /
Accent 1 : Character sheet / Draft / green = transparet
Accent 2 : Reference / reference 2 / Draft / green = transparent
Accent 3 : Reference / reference 2 / Draft / green = transparent
PM for more info and refs
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Anthro/Quad, Chibi, Lineart, Human, or Animal.

Specifications:
I am looking for more art of my OCs. Some have references and some do not. If you think you are up for the task, please pm me. We can discuss payment.

Payment:
I have about 100k tr to spend and I can spend about 1000 gems. Looking to get more than one piece of art in that price range if possible.

Keywords:
Chibi, Dragon, Horse, Animal, Human, Anthro, Wolf, Wolves, Cat, Wild Cat, Tiger, Lion, Leopard, Eastern, Western, Digital, Gijinka, Lineart, Quad

Optional:
I am going to post links, as it is easier for me to do so.

Darkness References
Narkas Reference (minus the horn)
Hyzer Reference
Garnet

You do not have to do them all. You may pick and choose who you would like to do. Some have more references than others. I can offer up detailed descriptions for others.
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Anthro/Quad, Chibi, Lineart, Human, or Animal.

Specifications:
I am looking for more art of my OCs. Some have references and some do not. If you think you are up for the task, please pm me. We can discuss payment.

Payment:
I have about 100k tr to spend and I can spend about 1000 gems. Looking to get more than one piece of art in that price range if possible.

Keywords:
Chibi, Dragon, Horse, Animal, Human, Anthro, Wolf, Wolves, Cat, Wild Cat, Tiger, Lion, Leopard, Eastern, Western, Digital, Gijinka, Lineart, Quad

Optional:
I am going to post links, as it is easier for me to do so.

Darkness References
Narkas Reference (minus the horn)
Hyzer Reference
Garnet

You do not have to do them all. You may pick and choose who you would like to do. Some have more references than others. I can offer up detailed descriptions for others.
EUJI5M.png

More specific type: Quad / Chibi, Fullbody, Bust, Lineart, Flatcolor, Sketch, Pixel

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of this fellow:

http://www.leopets.org/petpage.phtml?pet=Neal

He's a scrawny cream colored wolf with red eyes. (That page has images of him in two color schemes, please use the cream, not the grey. If you'd like to do something with texture or high contrast and would prefer the grey just ask me :p) His rabbit plush toy can be any shape or color. He either looks cute, silly, and stupid happy -OR- grumpy and sad, depending on how he's feeling. He also sleeps a lot.

Payment: 200-300 gems (80k-120k treasure) is a good range. Paying less for simple chibis, sketches, most busts, etc. 500+ gems (200k+ treasure) is a tough sell unless I think he would look fantastic in your style, especially since he has a simple design and I'm not really interested in backgrounds.

Please mail me with some samples and prices in gems/treasure. I sometimes prefer flat colors to shaded images, so if possible please include a flat color price as well.

Keywords: wolf dog canine furry

Optional: n/a

More specific type: Quad / Chibi, Fullbody, Bust, Lineart, Flatcolor, Sketch, Pixel

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of this fellow:

http://www.leopets.org/petpage.phtml?pet=Neal

He's a scrawny cream colored wolf with red eyes. (That page has images of him in two color schemes, please use the cream, not the grey. If you'd like to do something with texture or high contrast and would prefer the grey just ask me :p) His rabbit plush toy can be any shape or color. He either looks cute, silly, and stupid happy -OR- grumpy and sad, depending on how he's feeling. He also sleeps a lot.

Payment: 200-300 gems (80k-120k treasure) is a good range. Paying less for simple chibis, sketches, most busts, etc. 500+ gems (200k+ treasure) is a tough sell unless I think he would look fantastic in your style, especially since he has a simple design and I'm not really interested in backgrounds.

Please mail me with some samples and prices in gems/treasure. I sometimes prefer flat colors to shaded images, so if possible please include a flat color price as well.

Keywords: wolf dog canine furry

Optional: n/a
Writing

More specific type:
Bios, and maybe a lair intro?

Specifications:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=9849&tab=dragon&did=4080750
I'd really love a bio for Damascus here. Length can be whatever, as long as it has his key personality aspects. And be creative! Feel free to expand on his character and personality.

-his name is a type of steel used for making swords
-he collects ancient swords made by humans*
-often crafts armor for other dragon
-is a Fire Flight dragon, uses heat to melt the metals
-also uses ice magic he learned to speed up cooling
-feel free to add more!

*in the lore it never says "humans" so maybe describe it a different way?

Payment:
It'd really depend on length. Maybe 10k for 2 paragraphs? Tell me if you've got something else in mind.

Keywords:
Bio, writing

Optional:
And I'm also interested in bios for my other dragons, just specifically this guy. c:
Writing

More specific type:
Bios, and maybe a lair intro?

Specifications:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=9849&tab=dragon&did=4080750
I'd really love a bio for Damascus here. Length can be whatever, as long as it has his key personality aspects. And be creative! Feel free to expand on his character and personality.

-his name is a type of steel used for making swords
-he collects ancient swords made by humans*
-often crafts armor for other dragon
-is a Fire Flight dragon, uses heat to melt the metals
-also uses ice magic he learned to speed up cooling
-feel free to add more!

*in the lore it never says "humans" so maybe describe it a different way?

Payment:
It'd really depend on length. Maybe 10k for 2 paragraphs? Tell me if you've got something else in mind.

Keywords:
Bio, writing

Optional:
And I'm also interested in bios for my other dragons, just specifically this guy. c:
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Hatchery Banners, five breeding pairs and one master banner. [b]Specifications:[/b] The themes should be whiteish, or light colored, perhaps pastel, since this is for an albino hatchery. The text should show the name of the breeding pair, and their range should be displayed. The master banner should read 'The Steebery' The pairs are [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50005&tab=dragon&did=3624315]Steeb[/url] x [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50005&tab=dragon&did=3619157]FlintII[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50005&tab=dragon&did=3926128]Varric[/url] x [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50005&tab=dragon&did=3746373]Athie[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50005&tab=dragon&did=3587284]Serenade[/url] x [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50005&tab=dragon&did=3671180]Alice[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50005&tab=dragon&did=3587285]Myne[/url] x [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50005&tab=dragon&did=3247133]Steeb[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50005&tab=dragon&did=3584546]Nightbane [/url]x [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50005&tab=dragon&did=3615455]Ava[/url] [b]Payment:[/b] This triple white male pearlcatcher and any treasure and chests I may have accrued by the time this is filled - 31k at the minute, 9 rusted chests, 1 iron chest. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4450016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44501/4450016_350.png[/img] [/url] I will also offer studding of my hatchery wildclaw female, Starlight, who doesn't yet have a mate. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3408115] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34082/3408115_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Keywords:[/b] Banners, Hatchery, Digital, [b]Optional:[/b][/s]
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery Banners, five breeding pairs and one master banner.

Specifications:
The themes should be whiteish, or light colored, perhaps pastel, since this is for an albino hatchery. The text should show the name of the breeding pair, and their range should be displayed. The master banner should read 'The Steebery'

The pairs are

Steeb x FlintII

Varric x Athie

Serenade x Alice

Myne x Steeb

Nightbane x Ava

Payment:
This triple white male pearlcatcher and any treasure and chests I may have accrued by the time this is filled - 31k at the minute, 9 rusted chests, 1 iron chest.

4450016_350.png

I will also offer studding of my hatchery wildclaw female, Starlight, who doesn't yet have a mate.

3408115_350.png

Keywords:
Banners, Hatchery, Digital,

Optional:
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 412 413