Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 412 413
Broad type of art you want:
Digital or Mixed Media

More specific type:
Chibi or Gjinka or Banner

Specifications:
I'd like some artwork done of Compassion, my main dragon. I will talk more about it through PM, and give references

Payment:
Anything below 200k is fine. I can also pay in Gems if need be.

Keywords:
Chibi, Gjinka, Humanoid, Banner

Optional:
I'm looking for a nice, thoroughly done picture of my OC dragon, Compassion. Shadowed, detailed, all that.
Digital or Mixed Media

More specific type:
Chibi or Gjinka or Banner

Specifications:
I'd like some artwork done of Compassion, my main dragon. I will talk more about it through PM, and give references

Payment:
Anything below 200k is fine. I can also pay in Gems if need be.

Keywords:
Chibi, Gjinka, Humanoid, Banner

Optional:
I'm looking for a nice, thoroughly done picture of my OC dragon, Compassion. Shadowed, detailed, all that.
Art. All of it. Give it to me.
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Chibi, Lineart, Banner, Full-Body, Flatcolors

Specifications:
So I want art of these 2 Dragons
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=57847&tab=dragon&did=2988901
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=57847&tab=dragon&did=2988900
Not together,

Payment:
Art swaps or art Trades, and Maybe gems if its not too much, as I don't have/gain much Coins.

Keywords:
Chibi, Sketches, Dragons, etc.

This is very lackluster, but Im looking for higher quality works. I dont want simple sketchs or busts..full body only.
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Chibi, Lineart, Banner, Full-Body, Flatcolors

Specifications:
So I want art of these 2 Dragons
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=57847&tab=dragon&did=2988901
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=57847&tab=dragon&did=2988900
Not together,

Payment:
Art swaps or art Trades, and Maybe gems if its not too much, as I don't have/gain much Coins.

Keywords:
Chibi, Sketches, Dragons, etc.

This is very lackluster, but Im looking for higher quality works. I dont want simple sketchs or busts..full body only.
signature_art_half_1_copy_by_ootundraoo-d82hbl5.pngsignature_art_half_2_by_ootundraoo-d82hbku.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Full-color, full-drawing of an OC

Specifications:
Looking annoyed, being bratty, ?

Payment:
Gems, treasure

Keywords:

OC, Digital

Optional:

This character
. Please note the slimmer build, small paws, and curly horse tail. Also, their build is like a horse's but they are definitely a feline.
Digital

More specific type:
Full-color, full-drawing of an OC

Specifications:
Looking annoyed, being bratty, ?

Payment:
Gems, treasure

Keywords:

OC, Digital

Optional:

This character
. Please note the slimmer build, small paws, and curly horse tail. Also, their build is like a horse's but they are definitely a feline.
Broad type of art you want: ALL. Although I do have a soft spot for the watercolor look.

More specific type: Fanart of all sorts- sketches, chibi, fullbody, human, dragon- I'm looking for quite a bit! However, the ability to draw human is preferred.

Specifications: Specifically, How to Train Your Dragon fanart. Because...I have a lot of feels, OK?

There aren't really particular elements that I'm looking for in the art, although I love a degree of whimsy in any art. That being said, if I love so many styles, I'm willing to look at anything! If you like to draw and love HTTYD, then please PM me! :>

I know I"m supposed to be exact, so... I guess I'd particularly love some family pictures with Stoick, Valka, and Hiccup (bonus points for Toothless), or cute pictures of Hiccup and Toothless.

Payment: Not that I'm going to spend it all in one place, but I have over 1.5 mill in treasure, so name your price range! :>

Keywords: Sketches, humans, dragons, chibi, httyd, toothless, watercolor, traditional, digital, everything is awesome

Optional: NOTHING THAT IS NSFW. I absolutely fell in love with this sketch, so if you can do anything emotive like this, I would be a very happy camper. :>
Broad type of art you want: ALL. Although I do have a soft spot for the watercolor look.

More specific type: Fanart of all sorts- sketches, chibi, fullbody, human, dragon- I'm looking for quite a bit! However, the ability to draw human is preferred.

Specifications: Specifically, How to Train Your Dragon fanart. Because...I have a lot of feels, OK?

There aren't really particular elements that I'm looking for in the art, although I love a degree of whimsy in any art. That being said, if I love so many styles, I'm willing to look at anything! If you like to draw and love HTTYD, then please PM me! :>

I know I"m supposed to be exact, so... I guess I'd particularly love some family pictures with Stoick, Valka, and Hiccup (bonus points for Toothless), or cute pictures of Hiccup and Toothless.

Payment: Not that I'm going to spend it all in one place, but I have over 1.5 mill in treasure, so name your price range! :>

Keywords: Sketches, humans, dragons, chibi, httyd, toothless, watercolor, traditional, digital, everything is awesome

Optional: NOTHING THAT IS NSFW. I absolutely fell in love with this sketch, so if you can do anything emotive like this, I would be a very happy camper. :>
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Dragon / pokemon / pokemon fusion [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for varying degrees of things! anything from headshot to fullbody or chibi! Must be at least flat coloured. I would like art of my pokemon fusion, a charizardxswoobat If you PM me, PLEASE PROVIDE REFERENCES. I wont commission you without knowing what your art looks like! [b]Payment:[/b] 100 gems or anything up to 130k T [b]Keywords:[/b] chibi pokemon pokemonfusion dragon [b]Optional:[/b] this is the character here: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/26d855b10cbce88c009d5515f0db0202/tumblr_n4rcnzt9PD1qf0t8qo1_500.png[/img] designed/drawn by me. A better colour swatch can be given-
Digital

More specific type:
Dragon / pokemon / pokemon fusion

Specifications:
I'm looking for varying degrees of things! anything from headshot to fullbody or chibi! Must be at least flat coloured.

I would like art of my pokemon fusion, a charizardxswoobat

If you PM me, PLEASE PROVIDE REFERENCES. I wont commission you without knowing what your art looks like!

Payment:
100 gems or anything up to 130k T

Keywords:
chibi pokemon pokemonfusion dragon

Optional:
this is the character here:
tumblr_n4rcnzt9PD1qf0t8qo1_500.png
designed/drawn by me.
A better colour swatch can be given-
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Quad, full-color, signature banner

Specifications: I have a couple things of my dragons I would love drawn:

- One of those neat signature banners of Magus, the only specification is that I'd prefer a transparent background. [EDIT]: Somebody has offered to do me up a banner for this one, but I'm keeping it active still because I want to give more artists more money and maybe have a little collection of commissioned banners.

- A picture of Kazenthalus lighting a dark path with his delver's lamp, because that's what he does. This one would have a background and everything.

Payment: The specific price point depends on what the artist wants, but I can pay treasure or I can pay USD$.

Keywords: Signature, dragons, digital, full body

Optional: I'd prefer a style that stays close to the site's style and is more towards realism than anything, but this isn't a strict requirement. Be sure to provide examples too, if you're interested enough to PM me.
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Quad, full-color, signature banner

Specifications: I have a couple things of my dragons I would love drawn:

- One of those neat signature banners of Magus, the only specification is that I'd prefer a transparent background. [EDIT]: Somebody has offered to do me up a banner for this one, but I'm keeping it active still because I want to give more artists more money and maybe have a little collection of commissioned banners.

- A picture of Kazenthalus lighting a dark path with his delver's lamp, because that's what he does. This one would have a background and everything.

Payment: The specific price point depends on what the artist wants, but I can pay treasure or I can pay USD$.

Keywords: Signature, dragons, digital, full body

Optional: I'd prefer a style that stays close to the site's style and is more towards realism than anything, but this isn't a strict requirement. Be sure to provide examples too, if you're interested enough to PM me.
| Tumblr |
Broad Type of Art Wanted: Digital, please!

More Specific Type: Sketches, headshots, full body, torso & ref sheets. Colored preferred, will also go for non-colored! ANTHRO ONLY.

Specifications: A slightly-chubby, punk Fennec Fox girl. She has a Mohawk on her head, and two ring piercings in each ear. She has very fluffy chest fur, and large paws. She can be drawn with clothes or without (for clothes, search shirts with Feminist themes, and use that as a ref.) She enjoys wearing shorts, as well. She has a tongue piercing, and is very cutesy/punk all around. Her pelt is a soft pink, with an even softer pink as her stomach/chest fur. She has henna markings on her paws, legs and ears. The markings are a teal/blue color. Her paw pads are black, and her eyes are a bright yellow/gold color. Her Mohawk is a darker pink with seafoam green tips. Feel free to toss in some blues/teals/seafoam green if you see fit!

Payment: Willing to pay small amounts in USD, but would prefer FR currency c:

Keywords: Digital, Anthro, full body, ref sheets, headshots, sketch

Optional: Please PM me to get my attention! ^^ Show me examples & prices, pretty please~
Broad Type of Art Wanted: Digital, please!

More Specific Type: Sketches, headshots, full body, torso & ref sheets. Colored preferred, will also go for non-colored! ANTHRO ONLY.

Specifications: A slightly-chubby, punk Fennec Fox girl. She has a Mohawk on her head, and two ring piercings in each ear. She has very fluffy chest fur, and large paws. She can be drawn with clothes or without (for clothes, search shirts with Feminist themes, and use that as a ref.) She enjoys wearing shorts, as well. She has a tongue piercing, and is very cutesy/punk all around. Her pelt is a soft pink, with an even softer pink as her stomach/chest fur. She has henna markings on her paws, legs and ears. The markings are a teal/blue color. Her paw pads are black, and her eyes are a bright yellow/gold color. Her Mohawk is a darker pink with seafoam green tips. Feel free to toss in some blues/teals/seafoam green if you see fit!

Payment: Willing to pay small amounts in USD, but would prefer FR currency c:

Keywords: Digital, Anthro, full body, ref sheets, headshots, sketch

Optional: Please PM me to get my attention! ^^ Show me examples & prices, pretty please~
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Leaning more towards digital, but I'm open to options. [b]More specific type:[/b] Some kind of coloring, definitely. I'd like full-body, ideally, and the picture will be of two dragons together. [b]Specifications:[/b] These two dragons cuddling: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2135373] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21354/2135373_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4083756] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40838/4083756_350.png[/img] [/url] I want them to be wearing their apparel, as well. [b]Payment:[/b] I have to pay in FR currency, but I can go up to about 500kt if your art is really detailed and elaborate. I'm also willing to negotiate pay with items or even hatchlings. [b]Keywords:[/b] Digital, Sketches, full body, colored lineart, dragons, couple [b]Optional:[/b] If you could please link me to samples of your art when you PM me, that'd be great. I'm mildly picky about the sort of style I'd like the boys to be in, but I won't know if I like your art until I see it. Estimates would also be appreciated.
Leaning more towards digital, but I'm open to options.

More specific type:
Some kind of coloring, definitely. I'd like full-body, ideally, and the picture will be of two dragons together.

Specifications:
These two dragons cuddling:

2135373_350.png

4083756_350.png

I want them to be wearing their apparel, as well.

Payment:
I have to pay in FR currency, but I can go up to about 500kt if your art is really detailed and elaborate. I'm also willing to negotiate pay with items or even hatchlings.

Keywords:
Digital, Sketches, full body, colored lineart, dragons, couple

Optional:
If you could please link me to samples of your art when you PM me, that'd be great. I'm mildly picky about the sort of style I'd like the boys to be in, but I won't know if I like your art until I see it. Estimates would also be appreciated.
Traditional & Digital

More specific type:
Animal Art - Dogs

Specifications:
I am looking for artwork of my Golden Retriever, Rox Star, an 11 year old furry mess. The look I would like to capture in this artwork should be gold / amber in hue, with emphasis on golden curls in her coat. She is an extremely patient dog, with a sweet disposition, who actually smiles all the time. These are the qualities I’d like to have portrayed.

I would also need them to be relatively high quality, so that it can be printed on a decent color printer.

Here is an album, that I'll be adding more pictures too very soon.

Payment:
I can pay for these items with treasure, gems, dragons.
My specialty in dragons is White/Y/Y TG imperials/coatls/wildclaws. I also have a few other breeds as well.

Keywords:
Animal, Digital, Traditional

Optional:
At this point I am open to many styles. I love abstract, and also more traditional styles of art. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Thank you

Updated for the time being.
Traditional & Digital

More specific type:
Animal Art - Dogs

Specifications:
I am looking for artwork of my Golden Retriever, Rox Star, an 11 year old furry mess. The look I would like to capture in this artwork should be gold / amber in hue, with emphasis on golden curls in her coat. She is an extremely patient dog, with a sweet disposition, who actually smiles all the time. These are the qualities I’d like to have portrayed.

I would also need them to be relatively high quality, so that it can be printed on a decent color printer.

Here is an album, that I'll be adding more pictures too very soon.

Payment:
I can pay for these items with treasure, gems, dragons.
My specialty in dragons is White/Y/Y TG imperials/coatls/wildclaws. I also have a few other breeds as well.

Keywords:
Animal, Digital, Traditional

Optional:
At this point I am open to many styles. I love abstract, and also more traditional styles of art. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Thank you

Updated for the time being.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi, Signature

Specifications:
Group shot of Nichant, Hodge, Leifur, and Papillion...my bachelor sub-clan that started out as a joke and suddenly grew into a well-defined group of characters. Personalities can be discussed later.

Payment:
Treasure - amount varies? On one hand, I'm not looking for extreme detail, fancy apparel, or skins. On the other, it's a 4-dragon group shot, and they're not exactly Basic dragons. That's a lot of work for an artist, especially if you're working small. Let's talk.

Keywords:
Chibi, Group, Tundras, Signature, Dragons

Optional:
I got this idea in my head after finding those adorable dragons drawn by JinxFlux, to give you a better idea of what I'm looking for.

Thanks so much to @snairmair for making this dream a reality! I love my boys so much. :3 She was a great artist to work with, gave me a good price, and got the art to me nice and quick. Thanks again!
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi, Signature

Specifications:
Group shot of Nichant, Hodge, Leifur, and Papillion...my bachelor sub-clan that started out as a joke and suddenly grew into a well-defined group of characters. Personalities can be discussed later.

Payment:
Treasure - amount varies? On one hand, I'm not looking for extreme detail, fancy apparel, or skins. On the other, it's a 4-dragon group shot, and they're not exactly Basic dragons. That's a lot of work for an artist, especially if you're working small. Let's talk.

Keywords:
Chibi, Group, Tundras, Signature, Dragons

Optional:
I got this idea in my head after finding those adorable dragons drawn by JinxFlux, to give you a better idea of what I'm looking for.

Thanks so much to @snairmair for making this dream a reality! I love my boys so much. :3 She was a great artist to work with, gave me a good price, and got the art to me nice and quick. Thanks again!
SleepyStarPair25_zpsb2b0e7d1.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 412 413