Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Water Nests!
1 2 3 4 5
@Darkshadow145

Oh my gosh I’m so sorry for the late reply XD. Something popped up and I got a little buisy.
I did accept ur CR and you now have 2 eggs. :D
@Darkshadow145

Oh my gosh I’m so sorry for the late reply XD. Something popped up and I got a little buisy.
I did accept ur CR and you now have 2 eggs. :D
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
@kohntullr

YaYy, it's alright, I'm just hopin one of these babies is finally the one I'm looking for :'3 *cries in third time is hopefully the last*
@kohntullr

YaYy, it's alright, I'm just hopin one of these babies is finally the one I'm looking for :'3 *cries in third time is hopefully the last*
@Darkshadow145

Yesssss hopefully you get a nice dragonet! We shall see in 3 days ;D
@Darkshadow145

Yesssss hopefully you get a nice dragonet! We shall see in 3 days ;D
@DarkShadow

We can definitely try again in a month. XD hopefully next time you get the ones you want.
Btw try to let me know a little before they are ready to breed, just so I can leave a free nest for them. ;D
@DarkShadow

We can definitely try again in a month. XD hopefully next time you get the ones you want.
Btw try to let me know a little before they are ready to breed, just so I can leave a free nest for them. ;D
@kohntullr

Oh my lord, I totally missed that ping x3 SOrry I did a disappear, but my dragos are rEady to bReed now, I guess. I shall send if ur ready :3
@kohntullr

Oh my lord, I totally missed that ping x3 SOrry I did a disappear, but my dragos are rEady to bReed now, I guess. I shall send if ur ready :3
@Darkshadow145

Oh my gosh! No I’m sorry XD I didn’t ping your name properly because I actually forgot to type the 145 part at the end of ur username. Oops

Yes you can send them to me now. ;D I will start breeding them once flight rising has done its daily update later on.
@Darkshadow145

Oh my gosh! No I’m sorry XD I didn’t ping your name properly because I actually forgot to type the 145 part at the end of ur username. Oops

Yes you can send them to me now. ;D I will start breeding them once flight rising has done its daily update later on.
@kohntullr

I'm back for more, and I want to cry

May I please rent another nest
@kohntullr

I'm back for more, and I want to cry

May I please rent another nest
@Darkshadow145

Hahahha. I hope u get the ones u want this time
Send them over!
@Darkshadow145

Hahahha. I hope u get the ones u want this time
Send them over!
@Darkshadow145

I forgot to mention that you have 5 eggs. XD. Congratulations. Hopefully this time u get the ones u want
@Darkshadow145

I forgot to mention that you have 5 eggs. XD. Congratulations. Hopefully this time u get the ones u want
1 2 3 4 5