Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Tidal Trouble Bugs
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52
I'm also having this issue, as well as the game lagging. I'll click to shoot a bubble, wait, the bubble will shoot, wait, and then finally a new bubble will be able to be shot.
Both of these issues have only happened really recently. Before this I haven't had any problems
I'm also having this issue, as well as the game lagging. I'll click to shoot a bubble, wait, the bubble will shoot, wait, and then finally a new bubble will be able to be shot.
Both of these issues have only happened really recently. Before this I haven't had any problems
I'm also having issues accessing the game with the same error telling me to toggle the service in my profile settings.

I've also seen a few people post about bubbles possibly switching colors on them. I thought I was just imagining things, but it happens fairly often. I'll think I have a shadow, then arcane bubble, for example, but then shoot an arcane bubble, not shadow. I thought it was just me, but enough people seem to also be having this issue that I do believe there may be something up.

*Add on*

I've also had several instances of my treasure earned not resetting. I rarely max out my earning, but it's irritating to see I've earned 14K treasure when I have in fact not been on since the previous day.
I'm also having issues accessing the game with the same error telling me to toggle the service in my profile settings.

I've also seen a few people post about bubbles possibly switching colors on them. I thought I was just imagining things, but it happens fairly often. I'll think I have a shadow, then arcane bubble, for example, but then shoot an arcane bubble, not shadow. I thought it was just me, but enough people seem to also be having this issue that I do believe there may be something up.

*Add on*

I've also had several instances of my treasure earned not resetting. I rarely max out my earning, but it's irritating to see I've earned 14K treasure when I have in fact not been on since the previous day.
The bubbles are definitely switching colors on me. At first I thought I was imagining it or looking at the wrong upcoming bubble, but this time I had a bubble that was supposed to be purple turn blue and the purple bubble never actually came up. It happens pretty frequently: once every dozen or so games.
The bubbles are definitely switching colors on me. At first I thought I was imagining it or looking at the wrong upcoming bubble, but this time I had a bubble that was supposed to be purple turn blue and the purple bubble never actually came up. It happens pretty frequently: once every dozen or so games.
Tidal Trouble is no longer having the aforementioned connection problem on my end.
Tidal Trouble is no longer having the aforementioned connection problem on my end.
The level editor won't let me name my levels. There's just a big space after "name:" No text box or anything. The "Submit" button works, though, so I just sent in an unnamed puzzle.
Browser: Firefox
The level editor won't let me name my levels. There's just a big space after "name:" No text box or anything. The "Submit" button works, though, so I just sent in an unnamed puzzle.
Browser: Firefox
I'm having the issue, again, that my girlfriend usually has with Tidal Trouble; I'll get like, say, 480 towards my lucky streak so I know I'm awarded 480T, but my treasure count above will input more like 4800T instead and will obnoxiously boost my intake, and it goes away as soon as I refresh.
Browser: Chrome
I'm having the issue, again, that my girlfriend usually has with Tidal Trouble; I'll get like, say, 480 towards my lucky streak so I know I'm awarded 480T, but my treasure count above will input more like 4800T instead and will obnoxiously boost my intake, and it goes away as soon as I refresh.
Browser: Chrome
YDYolOP.pngj5NO5Wo.png
for some reason when i go to make a custom level, it wont let me name it!! theres no box to type in, just blank space. ;n; (chrome)
for some reason when i go to make a custom level, it wont let me name it!! theres no box to type in, just blank space. ;n; (chrome)
Had some weirdness happen a few minutes ago. Played one game of Tidal trouble and my lucky streak jumped from 0 to over 18k after one game, but the actual treasure awarded was only around 300. Leaving fairegrounds and coming back, I got a pop-up about some sort of endgame error, but browser crashed before I could read it all. Next few games appeared to be awarding treasure as normal and lucky streak was going up normally with it, but is still showing 18k higher than it should be. o.o
Had some weirdness happen a few minutes ago. Played one game of Tidal trouble and my lucky streak jumped from 0 to over 18k after one game, but the actual treasure awarded was only around 300. Leaving fairegrounds and coming back, I got a pop-up about some sort of endgame error, but browser crashed before I could read it all. Next few games appeared to be awarding treasure as normal and lucky streak was going up normally with it, but is still showing 18k higher than it should be. o.o
I had a really strange error occur
I made like 5k restarted a puzzel and got another 4k, when i clicked away from tidal trouble i didnt get that last 4k,
a few minutes after i got it back.

Is lag at play here?
I had a really strange error occur
I made like 5k restarted a puzzel and got another 4k, when i clicked away from tidal trouble i didnt get that last 4k,
a few minutes after i got it back.

Is lag at play here?
tumblr_nqxhilGcXH1s43tpwo2_100.pngmagic_in_me_coverr_by_charmens-d6zk45n.jpgtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Played for a few minutes and earned about 3kT, but when I left the page my treasure total was back to what it was before I played. What's up!
Played for a few minutes and earned about 3kT, but when I left the page my treasure total was back to what it was before I played. What's up!
earthshieldr.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52